Out of Reach

Y'all i'm so happy my story is growing sooooo much, we're already at 1.2K reads and my last chapter we were at 1K, i'm so happpppyyyyy ahgshufduhjdfhv. I just wanna say thanks to everyone who's reading, everything is about to get so much more legit, like you guys have NO idea how much more i'm adding, Drama, mega romance, danger. OOOOOHHHHH Y'ALL BE EXCITED OKAY.

"It wasn't your fault you can't blame yourself, i was just out of reach."

K POV

Chase had driven me off to the ball, i was pretty nervous, Maria stressed how important this is. We stepped into the grand hall, everyone was high class and fancy, you could just tell by who they were, how they were dressed, and who they were talking to. Chase and i took an entrance into the main room Where Alex Stable would be entering soon. Everyone began to dance.

K: Everyone's dancing, we need to blend in.

Ch: May i have this dance my lady.

K: Why of course good sir.

K POV

He held me by the hand and pulled me over to the dance floor, we both swayed to the beat of the songs. I scanned the room for any sign of Mr Stable, and the guards.

K: Two guards on the east and west exit.

Ch: Four guards at the front entrance and the back exit.

K: eight waiters with trays.

Ch: 3 balcony's, i think the main one behind you is where Mr. Stable will make an entrance. 

K: After he does he will come down the back exit of the balcony.

Ch: You'll follow him to the back claiming to look for the bathroom, and let the magic work after that.

K: Got it.

Ch: You know we make a pretty damn good team.

K: That we do.

Ch: Maybe we'll be a part of Maria's Dream team.

K: Dream team?

Ch: We'll talk about that later. 

Alex: Welcome dear guests. I hope you're all enjoying yourselves tonight, be sure to enjoy this fabulous moment, by drinking and snacking on the foods given out by my personal chef and the waiters. I am very glad all of you were able to make it tonight. And i wish you all a joyous evening.

K: I guess thats my queue.

Ch: Hey, i'll be right behind you, i won't let anything happen to you.

K POV

And boy did i believe that... Anywho...

K: I'm off.

Ch: You got this.

*Back

K POV

I left the grand hall and the keys from the piano had become quieter and quieter as i searched for Alex Stable. Chase had followed behind me at a slower pace. I had walked all through the halls admiring the beauty this building had possessed. Until i had found myself to be lost. 

Alex: Miss, are you lost, the party is this way?

K: *Takes a few steps Closer* Sorry, i was looking for the restroom to freshen up, however i had stopped to glance at all the architecture in the building i found myself completely lost.

A: It is truly amazing isn't it.

K: It is.

A: You look Familiar. Ah yes, the auction.