One Shot - Zayn and Asha

Zayn's P.O.V.

It was just another random day. Me and boys had day off and we decided to hang out little bit. We were in America, so why don't we have some fun? 

We were in Disneyland.. Bit childish I know but we all wanted to visit it. We came to one huge rollercoaster and they sat in. 

"I'm not driving in that thing." I said to them. Sometimes I would get scared by them.

"Oh, come on. I'll be fun." Louis said. That boy just loved good fun and getting in lots of trouble.

"No." I said and sat on some bench.

"Please? I'll find you some girl to hold your hand." Louis begged me. 

"I want her." I pointed at girl that had medium long brown hair and dark chocolate colored eyes.

"Okay, she will be your girl then." Louis said and went to talk with her. I bet she smiled when she heard I am scared of this big rollercoaster.

"Zayn, this is Asha. Asha meet Zayn." He introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." She said and stretched out hand.

We shook hands. "Nice to meet you too."

Asha's P.O.V.

We were in our seats and that strange boy was sitting next to me. I never tought I would see someone so perfect, yet so scared. You could see in his brown eye that he in't such rollercoaster lover. I adore them. They re so funny and nice. And you can have o much fun on them.

As soon as ride started, he took my hand and squized it. His hand was pretty wet and I could bet it didn't help him that he had someone to hold hands with. I was screaming and enjoying ride.

I looked at him and he was pale. A lot. 

"Are you okay?" I yelled to him.

"I have strange feeling that I could throw up." He said.

'Please don't throw up, please don't throw up.' I was thinking to myself.

Ride was over and he went to sit on bench I found him sitting before ride.

"You feeling better?" I asked him.

"Much better. Thanks for holding my hand. It helped me." He said.

"Your welcome." I said and started to walk away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Zayn said running behind me.

"I don't know.. Why?" I asked him.

"I hope you would like to spend day with me and boys. Beautiful girl like you shouldn't be alone over here." He said.

"But I don't know you guys either." I said to him.

"Well, I would like to get know you better. Who cares about them. I'll just tell them I will go home." He said and ran over to his boys.

Did he actually made this like a date? I think he did.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Here is your one shot. I am sorry if this sucks because I didn't have any ideas. Hope you like it..