One Shot - Louis and Ashley

Ashley's P.O.V.

He left me alone on this day 2 years ago. I lay on my bed and let myself remember everything.

*Flashback*

I was lying on my bed just relaxing and chilling. I was alone at house. I heard front door open and slam hard. I instantly knew who was coming.

"I finally did it. I applied for X-Factor." Louis yelled as he opened door.

"That's great." I said being not so happy for my friend. 

"I'm leaving in 2 days." He said and layed down next to me.

"Its great. I think you'll win. You have to, you have the most beautiful voice ever." I said and continued not listening to him.

Why wasn't I happy with him? He was my friend, I should support him in everything. And I still don't. Because he'll change. I know it. He is so easy at changing and I just can't look at him like that. Plus, he is leaving on my birthday. Of course, I won't tell him that.

*End of flashback*

Yes, it was my birthday. I didn't care and I was having great big party. It was my 18th birthday. I should be celebrating that. But still, I am doing this to me. It kinda became my tradition. 

I haven't heard of him. Not in person. I heard on TV and radio lots of things about him and his boyband. They were very successful, why would he remember me? I'm just waiter from Doncaster and whole England never seemed bigger to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 "Its great party Ashmee." Some boy yelled to out-loud music.

"Thanks." I yelled back and proceeded my way to kitchen.

I was so thirsty and I couldn't drink anything because of all people here. I was home alone and that's why I am celebrating at home. Otherwise it would be somewhere else. I took glass and someone covered my eyes. 

"Who's that?" I asked and almost broke the glass.

"Why did mushroom go to the party?" Someone asked. I knew this one. And it was my and Louis' joke. I swear if someone's joking with me, I'll snap his neck.

"Because he was a fun guy." I answered as usual and turned around. "Louis." I squalled and we hugged.

"Ashley." He squalled too and hugged me even more.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him when we let go.

"Well, I came to celebrate your 18th birthday.." He said and we went for drink.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Its really great to see you again. I missed you."Louis said.

"I missed you too." I said.

"Ash, I think that we should go out sometimes." Louis said.

"As friends or a date?" I asked to be sure.

"We'll make it a date." He said and winked at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you are not mad that I made you wait so long. It was Christmas and I had to go to those family gatherings and you know how it works. Okay, ope you like it and Merry Christmas if you celebrate it.. :)