Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 Paolo's POV

As I was headed to my friends,I felt my phone vibrate in the back pocket of my swimming trunks. I looked at my phone. When i saw that it was my annoying ex-girlfriend patricia, i felt like throwing my phone  into the water. Today was already a bad day. She just made it worse.

"What do you want, Patricia?" I said into the phone, annoyed.

" I'm sorry, please forgive me. I miss you." She whined

"For the last time, patricia! Its over!"

"Its not over until i say its over!" she demanded.

Before I was able to answer, someone crashed into me.

"Hey! Watch where youre going!" I shouted before stomping off towards my friends.

I ended the call. Could this day get any worse?!?

Isabelle's POV

"How rude!!!," I thought to myself as i continued walking. "Its not my fault he bumped into me. He was on the phone for goodness sakes! It's his fault. Why the heck would he blame me?!?!" I continued rambling to myself.

"Isabelle! Allyssa! You guys coming?" Luke shouted.

"Yeah! We're coming!" I shouted back, snapping out of my thoughts. "My gosh, Allyssa, your brother is so impatient."

"I know, Lukes always like that. Thats why I love him" she replied sarcastically.

Author's Note:

27 reads is quite an accomplishment for us.

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!:D

-Allyssa, Alex and Isabelle

PS Sorry for the long wait we had to do loads of stuff!:)