Chapter 1

Here's the first part Hope You Enjoy we stayed all night for this!

CHAPTER 1

 I watched the sun as I walked on Manchester Beach thinking about the new school year. I spotted a shell wedged in the sand. Picking it up, I thought of my mother and how she loved shells. I missed her so much. I could hear the faint screams and cheers from the volleyball match my friends were playing as I walked back. Once their game was finished, they approached me. "Why are you crying? Are you ok?" asked Louise. I hadn't noticed I had been crying until Louise asked me.To calm their worried faces, I said, "Im just thinking about my mom"

"Aww isabelle, she's in a better place" said Connor, rubbing my back.

"I know.”

"How about we go back to the hotel and get a couple drinks? Its on me." said the ever cheerful  Alexandra.

"Okay" , I said, happy that she changed the subject.

As we walked towards the hotel, I was too caught up in my thoughts when i bumped into a hard wall. I looked up and blushed.

 Looking down at me was an angry looking guy in his swimming trunks "Hey! Watch where your going" He said and stomped off.

"Who was that?" Allyssa asked. "He was hot"

"I don’t know" I said

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading it means a lot to the 3 of us... Please comment if you hate it or like it :D

Making the next chapter soon... :) 

-Isabelle, Allyssa and Alex