Chapter 1

END looked down smugly at the sight before him, his lips twisting into a smirk. Not even he was sure how they had ended up like this, but now he had two fascinating toys to play with. Toys that, outside of the bedroom, matched him in strength and stubbornness. But in here, in the highest room of the tower, they bent to his every request willingly.

It was definitely out of the ordinary. Long blonde hair tumbled over the shoulders and back of Lucy, the gorgeous girl he had met on the other side of the portal and seduced. The other figure had pink hair, like his own. But more, features that were nearly the spitting image of his but with a new scar rising from his jaw to the middle of the right side of his cheek, and without the horns, scales and tail. Or the red eyes. Natsu. The version of him that was not him, travelling here from the same dimension as Lucy.

Both of them glanced up at END, eyes glazed with lust, webs of saliva connecting their mouths to his cock and panting, black leather collars around their necks.

It was sinful. But he was a demon, and what did demons do best but lead people into sin?

"Did I say you could stop?" he purred down, fingers trailing down the side of Lucy's face. His grin sharpened as he watched the usual flash of envy in Nastu's eyes; from his attention towards Lucy or the way she tilted into his hand he was still undecided on.

"I would teach you a lesson, but you've been so good up until now. How about a reward first?" He grinned wickedly at their expressions, matching mixtures of excitement and trepidation. They had every right to be nervous; his rewards weren't always kind.

He chuckled lowly at Natsu’s way of answering, the male leaning forward and dragging his tongue along the already slick shaft of his cock. He supposed he had always been a glutton for punishment, so why would this version of him be any different? Especially one so inexperienced and cocky. They both seemed eager, and END wasn’t quite in the mood to disappoint his pets.

He rested his hand on top of Natsu’s head, giving silent permission for Natsu to continue tasting his cock. It had taken about as long as END had expected for the humanized version of himself to lose the discomfort and moral struggle that came with what they were doing, and he suppressed another chuckle at the memory of Natsu’s face their first time.

Oh, how things had changed.

A movement caught his eye, Lucy’s tongue quick as it swiped across her lower lip while she watched Natsu. She was the more obedient of the two, wide eyes and bitten lip awaiting his or Natsu’s next command. END rested his other hand on her head in a mirror of Natsu’s, leading her mouth to join their lover’s. END growled in pleasure as he felt her soft lips press to one of his balls, Natsu hogging his shaft with rough licks and sucks. Her gentle movements were quickly replaced with a skilled suck, and END pulled her face closer against him while he held her sly gaze.

Lucy may have been the more obedient of his toys but she was also the most devious. It was easy to see how his other self had fallen for her, and how she had somehow managed to find her way into END’s heart. Not that she needed to know that.

Suddenly he gave a sharp tug on the hair in both his hands. He tended to become bored rather quickly, and he had just had an idea. He pulled Lucy up to a stand first, capturing her swollen lips with his own, tasting himself on her tongue. As he did so, he pulled Natsu up, then gave him a small push, forcing him away. The desperate whine pleased him. He tilted Lucy’s head back, dragging his tongue along her jawline until his teeth grazed her earlobe.