Chapter 4

Lucy hummed in response, leaving deep bite marks up his chest before licking and sucking on the scar opposite of where END was still gently nosing his neck. Natsu gasped and threw his head back when Lucy pinched a nipple, tweaking it before sliding her hand along his burning skin and gripping his length in a tight hold. END grinned as Lucy pressed loving kisses along Natsu’s neck and END’s hand until she was able to lick along the shell of Natsu’s ear, whispering into his hair before nipping and pulling at the sensitive lobe. “I just love tasting you Natsu.”

He groaned at her words, hand slipping from END’s forearm and tangling in Lucy’s hair. He crushed her mouth to his, kiss feral and demanding as he thrust his tongue against hers. Lucy looked desperately out of the corner of her eye, pleading with END to allow her to return the kiss. He winked as he gently teased the skin above Natsu’s collar with his teeth, Lucy humming happily and allowing her eyes to flutter shut as she tangled one hand in Natsu’s hair as well.

END couldn't find it in himself to be jealous of the passion of their kiss, especially when he was buried balls deep in Natsu’s ass and Lucy had released the dragon slayer’s cock to stroke END’s inner thigh with her thumb. He grinned against Natsu’s sweaty skin as he watched his lovers kiss, both fighting for control with powerful motions. END roughened the rolls of his hips up and into Natsu, hoping to give Lucy an edge. He chuckled lowly when he succeeded.

He was surprised however, when Natsu broke the kiss and, using the hold on her hair, pushed her head down. Lucy giggled and pressed kisses along the planes of his chest and stomach, END watching as Natsu gave her much too soft and tender of a smile for the way his hand was fisted in her hair and the ferocity that the demon was fucking him with. Natsu’s loving grin was quickly replaced by a roar of sensual pain. Lucy sucked roughly at the mark she had left with her teeth on Natsu’s cross scar earlier, while END had pinched his tender nipple and tweaked it unexpectedly.

“Is that not what you wanted her to do, Natsu?” END purred in his ear, teeth gentle as they rolled the heated flesh between them. “Oh, I know what you wanted! So greedy, little dragon, is my cock not enough for you? Well, when her tongue is that skilled I guess it would be more of a sin not to crave it...

“My precious Lucy,” END continued sweetly, moving his hand from Natsu’s hip to fist beside the dragon slayer’s in her hair, “You’re going to use your talented little mouth on his dick. And don’t worry about your teeth, Natsu’s being trained to enjoy the pain we grace him with. Isn’t that right, Natsu?” END tightened his grip on Natsu’s throat at his question, nuzzling his cheek and pressing a loving kiss to his sweat slicked skin. Their motions barely paused as END shifted to a cross legged position under Natsu, his thighs cramping from being folded under him for so long.

Natsu released a choked sound that sounded vaguely like ‘yes’, END humming as he accepted that Natsu had tried his best to answer.

END released his hold on Lucy’s hair, choosing to instead reach under one of Natsu's thighs and dig his claws shallowly into the firm muscle there. END spread Natsu's legs wider apart, his tail curling around the other ankle so that both he and Lucy could have better access to the parts of Natsu that they desired. He trailed his claws down Natsu's front to grip his hip, using his hold there to move Natsu on top of him. Natsu's sounds were a mix of sobs and low growls, his inner dominant side warring with his submissive urges.

END sealed those noises for himself as he pressed his mouth against Natsu’s, the boys’ kiss rough and bordering feral. Natsu would nip and bite at END’s tongue as he thrust it inside his other self’s mouth, nipping at lips as wet muscles were pricked on sharp teeth.  Snarls sounded between the two when they broke apart for air only to come crashing against one another again. END rolled his hips up harshly, legs unwinding from their crossed position and bracing on either side of Lucy as she licked and kissed around Natsu's base, watching the two kiss roughly before using her mouth on Natsu.