Chapter 1: Choi Siwon, Choi Siyeon's Father

Since the day I got married, I can say it was the most peaceful night I had. No fights, No yelling. During the usual nights, If we weren't arguing, I would stay up till dawn to wait for him because of his hectic schedule but later when he arrives, he would just ignore me and go straight to bed. Yes, We've been like that for atleast Six years and three months. It's always rare for us to just get along like all the other married couples do, atleast infront of our daughter.

"Mommy."

A sweet little voice woke me up. A curve formed on my lips at the sight of my little daughter clinging unto me, doing her cute aegyo.

The idea of her not knowing the real situation between her parents.. It breaks my heart.

When Siwon and I would start to argue about something, we would always make sure she is fast asleep or she would not be in the house so she won't have to hear how her parents yell at each other.

"Siyeon-aah.." 

I brushed her hair out of her face to get a better view of her eyes; those eyes which she specially derived from her father. It has always been my favorite, but everytime i look at it, All the pain i felt ever since we got married just kept rushing back to me.

"Mommy, Let's go on a family day!" She cheered. 

My attention then drove to the empty space beside me. I sighed.

"Sorry Siyeon-ah. You're father's not here. He must be at w-"

A soft knock from the door interrupted me. I stared back at my daughter, expecting an answer to whom might the guess be but she just continuedly smiled at me.

~

"Come in." Yeonsu softly said as she sat up and fixed herself. But her eyes widened when she saw who the person behind the door was.

"Breakfast in bed." Siwon smiled as he carried the tray containing the food both he and their daughter made earlier. He carefully placed the tray infront of her to avoid spilling the liquid. Yeonsu looked away and just gave back her attention to their daughter; avoiding his eyes.

Siwon sat beside her. He wrapped his hand around her waist, which made her wince at his sudden skinship. It has been awhile since he did that. He then gave a her a peck on the lips. Siyeon, on the other hand, giggled as she watch her parents being sweet at each other. But Yeonsu barely smiled at them.

"Goodmorning." Siwon whispered, smiling and staring directly at her eyes but Yeonsu just gave him a quick glance and looked away. 

"I thought you had a schedule today?" She softly asked as she picked up the spoon to drink her soup. but Siwon took it from her hands. Yeonsu stared at him.

"Let me feed you." He then cupped an amount and gave it to her, which she gladly took. Of course, it was because their daughter is watching them.

"I canceled it to spend time with my family. So Siyeon-ah, where do you want to go today?" He turned to her daughter and winked. Siyeon chuckled and placed her hands under her chin as if she was thinking.

"How about the park Appa? Let's go on a picnic!" Siyeon rejoiced, which Siwon then smiled and agreed.

Yeonsu just stared at them as both of them cheered in excitement, especially their daughter.

She wanted to disagree to the idea, thinking it would only ruin Siwon's image since no one knew he got married already. But she can't deny the fact that within her, She hoped it would be like this everyday.

~

Yeonsu placed the dirty plates on the sink and opened the faucet to start washing the dishes. As she moist her hands with the water, she stared at it and made a sigh. Because of the chores she had been doing, her soft hands before now turned to the opposite of it. She shook her head and started humming a song to distract her from thinking things she shouldn't think.

Siwon sneaked behind her and hugged her from the back as he rested his chin on her shoulder which made her flinch in suprise. They stayed in that position for awhile when Siwon decided to break the silence between them.

"My schedule will only be until 10 in the evening tomorrow, so it means i can go back ho-"

"Siwon-ah.." She interrupted him. Siwon stared at her, seemed to have already know what'd she's going to say.

"I won't change my mind." She finally said. It was obvious that Siwon's expression changed because he loosen his embrace at her alittle, which is not that hard to notice.

"I know, but I secretly wished it will." He whispered. And before she can even react, Siwon planted a gentle kiss at her neck and left the kitchen.