Chapter 10: "The woman I love and I won't give up on us."

A/N: Hey there everyone! Sorry if this chappy is kindaa short. :> I’ve been too busy lately. *sighs*

So i won’t have a long A/N now.

Happy reading!

Oh, before i forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LABS CHO KYUHYUN! :))) #조규현생일축하해요!

VOTE – COMMENT – BE A FAN!

Chapter 10:

“Then, what should i do now, hyung? I don’t want her to leave me. I want to fix our relationship.” Siwon looked down, “before i came here, he had a very big fight.”

“Haven’t you always been fighting before? So what’s new?” Shindong rolled his eyes.

“What did you guys fight of this time?” Leeteuk asked.

“I told her i wanted to tell the public about us, the marriage, and about everything. But... she doesn’t want to. That’s why we fought.”

“Why didn’t she want to?”

“I don’t know.” Siwon sighed.

“I know why.” They turned to the new voice that joined. Kyuhyun.

“You’re here? How come we didn’t notice you come in?”

“Duh. You’re all busy chitchatting about Siwon’s love life.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “As i was saying, just in time, i heard about what you were all talking about. I know why she doesn’t want to expose the marriage.”

“Why? Say it quickly!” Siwon said, looking impatiently. Kyuhyun smirked.

“Fans.”

“Fans?” they asked in unison.

“She’s afraid of the fans. Super Junior is a hallyu boyband. There are thousands of fans around the world. And if you expose her, she’ll be facing those thousands of fans too. Most especially you, Choi Siwon, has the most fans within our group.”

Everyone went speechless. Even their manager.

Siwon cleared his throat, “T-then what should i do?”

“Don’t push her. Just let herself be ready first.”

“Then what about the article??”

“Let it be a mystery. Don’t say anything. Let the fans get crazy thinking about it.”