Chapter 1: Auditions

I closed my eyes, pushing the gas, as I waited for it all to end. Everything went in slow motion. The dark street illuminated only by 1 yellow light. memories were rushing through my head. Jennie riding and kissing Yoongi. Me punching her till her whole face was covered in blood. Baekhyun raping me in that toilet, then dumping me.  Jiae kicking me. Then, I saw Wendy's face. Then Irene came in my mind. Then Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Lia. And Mom. NO! It isn't worth it. Ending your life because of some bastards. I shouldn't end it here because of them. They'll think I was weak. 

 I opened my eyes to see only 5 meters between me and the cliff. I quickly turned the rudder to right and jumped from my bike. I rolled on the cold street till my head was looking at the 100 meters under me, as my bike was falling down, landing in the forest that was down. In a few seconds in lit, fire spreading through the forest.

 My breath was heavy as I realized I could be in that bike because of some guy. 

 After a few minutes of looking at the fire, I finally lift myself up, shaking the dirt and dust from my leather coat. I took off my helmet and threw it away, putting a finger under my nose to wipe some blood off. I removed the blood from under my nose and from the corner of my lip. I saw 2 bright lights lighting my face. I put my right arm over my forehead in order to see who's car is that.

???: Y/N!

 I didn't manage to react when Taehyung ran to me and hugged me tight.

Tae: Noona, what happened? Why's blood on your face?

Y/N: Can we just leave?

Tae: Okay, you want to go home?

Y/N: No, please. Call Wendy. Tell her we are coming over.

 He nodded and we walked to his car, as he took off his coat, putting it over my shoulders and he held my arm.

***

Wendy: Y/N!

 She ran to hug me as soon as I got out of the car.

Wendy: What happened?

Y/N: *quiet* Can we please not talk about it right now? Please.

She nodded.

Y/N: Can we stay?

Wendy: Why are you even asking? Of course you can.

Tae: You want me to stay with you?

Y/N: Yes, please. I need you by my side.

 We went upstairs to where my room was.

Tae: Sit down.

I sat on my bed and waited for him to come back. Tae came from the bathroom with a first aid kit.

Y/N: Please Tae, don't. These are just scratches.

Tae: *serious* Y/N! Hesitation is useless.

 I sighed and led him cure my wounds. I jumped a little when the medicine burned my skin.

Tae: Sorry.

Y/N: *crying* It's okay.

Tae: Wanna talk about it?

Y/N: Just cure them.

 He nodded and continued curing my wounds. Tae put the kit on my night-stand and laid down next to me. I cuddled my face in his chest as he embraced me, as we warmed up each-other.

Tae: Are you okay?

I shook my head.

Tae: What happened?

Y/N: I stayed late with Lia. When I came home I heard moans. I didn't want to believe it, but I'm not a small girl TaeTae. I've seen life, and I know that shit happens. Why then am I hurt?

Tae: Shh. Don't cry.

 He kept comforting me until I fell asleep.

***

*7 months later*

Lia: So what do you plan on doing?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Lia: You changed school because of him and stopped talking to your friends because of him. You need to move on.

Y/N: I already did.

Lia: Then why don't you want? You are pretty. You can dance and sing. You definitely have talent.

Y/N: You know that it'll be hard for me to make new friends, and keep with this schedule.

Lia: There's no war without loss. You need to try. Tomorrow is an audition for Cube Entertainment. You should try.

Y/N: I dunno.

Lia: Come on! You never know.

Y/N: Aish, okay. I'll try.

***

*Auditions*

 I was really anxious

 I was really anxious. What if they'll laugh over me. What if I'll trip. What if? Okay Y/N. Shut the fuck up and calm down. Everything's gonna be okay and you're gonna be fine.

Dude: Kim Y/N! You're next.

 I took a deep breath and walked in.

Woman: Hello, what's your name?

Y/N: Hello, I'm Y/N.

Man: Okay Y/N. Sing or rap something and dance if you can.

 I nodded and turned on music on my phone.

Woman: That was great!

Man: I think we will definitely call you.

Woman: Yes, wait for our call. After the auditions are done we'll call you.

Y/N: Gamsahamnida.

***

*Phone call:*

???: Hello, is this Y/N?

Y/N: Yes.

???: Congrats! You will be in our new group.