Chapter 10: Try

Lia: 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

May J: That was lit.

Eunho: You def. are in.

Y/N: Yay!

 I jumped out of joy. I was accepted in the 1 million dance studio. I will practice dancing and I'll spend some time with Lia since she's back.

Lia: Wanna dance?

Y/N: Yeah, sure. Let's make up some choreography.

Lia: That was fun.

Y/N: It sure was.

Lia: So what do you plan on doing?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Lia: You changed school because of him and stopped talking to your friends because of him. You need to move on.

 Oh, that's what she's talking about.

Y/N: I already did.

Lia: Then why don't you want? You are pretty. You can dance and sing. You definitely have talent. You'd be an perfect idol.

Y/N: You know that it'll be hard for me to make new friends, and keep with this schedule.

Lia: There's no war without loss. You need to try. I heard tomorrow are auditions for Cube Entertainment. You should try.

Y/N: I dunno.

Lia: Come on! You never know.

Y/N: Aish, okay. I'll try.

***

I woke up in the morning remembering that today are the auditions. I groaned as I got up to take a shower, putting on this:

 I groaned as I got up to take a shower, putting on this:

 I got downstairs to eat something. Deciding that there is nothing more saint than eating instant ramen in the morning, I brewed myself some coffee.

 After eating up my 'breakfast' I got in my car and drove to the building where the auditions took place. I got out of my car and walked inside.

 Some women glued some number shit on my hoodie and I sat down waiting for my turn to come.

???: KimY/N! You're next.

I took a deep breath and walked in. Chill girl, you got it. You're cool. No, shut up bitch, ur a loser.

Woman: Hello, what's your name?

Y/N: Hello, I'm Y/N.

Man: Okay Y/N. Sing or rap something and dance if you can.

I nodded and turned on music on my phone.

Woman: That was great!

Man: I think we will definitely call you.

Woman: Yes, wait for our call. After the auditions are done we'll call you.

Y/N: Gamsahamnida. (Thank you)

***

 I arrived at home, changed my clothes into a white tee, panties and colorful socks, and ordered some pizza.

 The deliverer came soon, I handed him the money and put a slice of pepperoni in my mouth. Whine I was receiving the pleasure from eating my pizza, I got a phone call.

Y/N: Goddamnit.

 I wiped my hands from flour and answered the call.

*Phone call*

Y/N: Hello?

???: Good evening, is this Y/N?

Y/N: Yes. Who am I talking to?

???: I am the manager of the Cube Entertainment company. We are pleased to inform you (can someone smell the aroma of Harry Potter?)  that you had passed the auditions and you will take part of our new band.

Y/N: Wow, I'm- I don't even know what to say.

Manager: It's okay, I just wanted to inform you that you should move to the dorms as soon as possible. On this Friday I'll come to the dorms to tell the role of each member. I'll send you the address of the dorm by text. Have a nice evening.

Y/N: Thank you. You too.

 I hung the phone looking at the pizza in my hand. How do I even feel about this? From one side, I'm happy, that someone liked and appreciated my work. From the other side, I don't really have a desire to be in idol. All these diets, workouts, schedules are tiriding and I just wanna eat and sleep. Well okay then, I guess I shouldn't miss the opportunity.

 I threw the pizza (all around me are familiar faces) and ran to my room to pack my suitcases.