Chapter 14: Daegu

*2012*

Jaesang: Hyuna, how are you doing?

Y/N: I'm great Jae. Thanks for having me here.

Jaesang: Well, I thought you are one of the best artists in Korea and that's why I called you.

Y/N: I'm really flattered. Thank you again.

Jaesang: It's nothing. Now, should we get started?

Y/N: Yeah, let's go.

 I got changed, the staff did my make up, and I came to the shooting scene.

Y/N: Let's do it.

 Everyone clapped as we finished shooting.

Jaesang: Well done everyone. Now let's head to Panda Express.

*2 years later*

Choreographer: Come on girls! 5, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, go!

Choreographer: Well done girls. Take a break.

 We sat on the floor as Sushi brought us some water. We chilled as our manager entered the practice room. 

Manager: Hello girls.

We: Hi Manager-nim.

Manager: I'm happy to tell you that in 6 months you all are  leaving for a national tour.

 We all cheered and jumped of joy.

Jina: The fans seem to like us.

JB: You know, I'm happy of what we've done in these 5 years.

Y/N: We all are.

*2015*

 Today was our last concert. It was in Daegu. My mom came to support us. I nervously made circles as the others were getting ready.

Sushi: You alright Hyuna?

Y/N: Yeah, just a little nervous. I'll go take some air. Be back in a minute.

 She nodded as I took my coat and left. I took a deep breath as the cold air of the night May hit my half bare skin. I took a cigarette from my pocket and lit it with my small pink lighter. I inhaled and exhaled all my problems away. I was thinking about my life when a staff member came and told me we need to be on stage in 5 minutes. I threw my cigarette and went inside. To ease up my stress, I drank 50 grams of whiskey. Then I want backstage to meet the girls.

Gigi: Y'all ready?

JB: Yeah, let's beat their asses.

Jihyun: Okay girls, we can do it.

Hyuna: Yeah! Fighting!

4minute: Fighting!

 We confidently walked on stage, ready to lit it up. I looked at the sit where my mom should be and I was shocked. Red Velvet was there. We didn't talk for 5 years. I missed them really much. They debuted an year ago, and I'm so happy for them. They did a really good job. I danced harder as I saw them cheering on me.