Datey Dates

"Mom, sorry for disturbing you, cause I'm so bored. Dad and kuya's out for boys bonding and Sab's at HK. Can we do something fun?" -LJ.

"Since I'm not busy... Sure!" -Karylle. Nag-ready na silang dalawa and they went out for a mother-daughter date. After shopping, they went to Royal Touch Cupcakes... They lalalalove sweets!

@louisejemx: (Photo map: The Royal Touch Cupcakes) Hi baby Sab @jkiaraysabelle! Aww... Sayang, you're not with us.. @anakarylle Well enjoy HK! We love yew little one!

"Mom, what do you think of me having boys? Oh, correction, boy lang pala." -LJ.

"Hmm... Why'd you ask? Someone's courting you na ba?" -Karylle.

"Yah. But I'm just asking. I dont like anyone pa naman." -LJ.

"Good... I know you're dad will be so O.A. again. Like before when Ter--" -Karylle.

"Mom naman, past is past. Let's forget it. So what na nga?" -LJ.

"Sarrey. Well, okay for me. But you should finish studies first and have work before those things." -Karylle.

"You and dad? Ah! I'm so kilig." -LJ.

"Oy, we have work, both single and ready to mingle and most importantly, we already graduated." -Karylle.

"Yeah but what do you think of them?" -LJ.

"You ah. The other's are good boys naman, other's are just playing with girls. So you need to be very careful, you dont know they're... You know na. And, they should pass your dad first.. Hihi." -Karylle.

"Oh yeah, I understand dad. He's just being protective. That's what dad's really do, protect their family. That's why I love dad so much.." -LJ. "Did you have boyfriends? Expect for dad?"

"Yes ofcourse. Two and include your dad, three." -Karylle.

"Ahyiee!! Who are the two ones?" -LJ.

"Secret! You dont need to know, Louise Jemini Xyrielle Yuzon. And why is the topic me and my boyfriends?" -Karylle.

"I dunno. Hihi." -LJ. "There's our order na pala."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm so having fun dad! But I'm tired.. Can we eat first?" -TJ.

"Sure! NBA Cafe?" -Yael.

"Oh yeah! Love the food!" -TJ. Kumain sila ng snacks nila sa NBA Cafe.

"Time flies so fast. Too fast." -Yael.

"Out of the blue... But yeah, I agree. Sab's already an elem student and LJ's 17." -TJ.

"And you are now in college! Taking up BBA Entrepreneurship!" -Yael. "When do you wanna have a girlfriend?"

"All your saying are out of the blue, dad." -TJ. "I can court a girl, but can I have a girlfriend na ba?"

"Yeah. You're a big man now! And I know you know what is right and what is wrong. Whoever is that lucky girl you choose, we'll treat and accept her in our family." -Yael.

"Man! Real talk with your dad? Great!" -TJ. Umuwi na sila at nakasabay nilang umuwi sila Karylle at LJ.

"You guys are a copycat." -LJ.

"What's wrong with having fun? You're so jealous noh? You just wanna bond with dad eh." -TJ.

"Oh, oh. Stop that. Talk to your sister, a call from HongKong." -Karylle.

Sab calling... Accept... Loudspeaker

"Heyya.." -TJ, LJ.

"Owww!! I miss you guys!" -Sab.

"Having fun?" -LJ.

"Ofcourse! I hope your here too. Next time, let's go here without mom and dad? Hihi." -Sab.

"Why?" -Yael, Karylle.

"Haha. Sorry mom, sorry dad. You know, siblings time." -TJ.

"Oh... Call you later guys. Our teacher's calling for us." -Sab.

"Bye baby Saaaab! Bring us pasalubong!" -Yael, Karylle, TJ, LJ.

"Sure! Love ya all!" -Sab. Call ended