School Trip

"Mom, dad, can I go with the class? We'll have a school trip to HK." -Sab.

"HK? You've been there already right?" -Karylle.

"Yah. But not with the class." -Sab.

"Say the magic word..." -Yael.

"Please? Pretty please, mom? Dad?" -Sab.

"Hmm... Okay! So when's the flight?" -Yael.

"After class, we'll head to the airport." -Sab.

"Oh.. So prepare your things and say bye to your siblings." -Yael.

"But tomorrow's my flight pa. Why not tomorrow?" -Sab.

You should say bye now. Cause for sure, they'll go to school more late than you do. And they'll go home late too, and you'll be at the plane by then." -Karylle. Loooong explanation.

"Yah okay," -Sab. Pumunta si Sab una sa kuwarto ng kuya niya.

"Kuya Teeejaaayy..." -Sab.

"Hey wazz up?" -TJ.

"Goodbye." -Sab.

"Goodbye? Why?" -TJ.

"I'll be going to HK, with my classmates and adviser. So bye." -Sab.

"Aww.. Bye baby Sab! Bring me home some stuff okay?" -TJ.

"Hihi. Sure!! Correction, I'm not a baby anymore." -Sab.

"You'll always be our baby love." -TJ. Pumunta na si Sab sa kuwarto ng ate niya.

"Hi ate!" -Sab.

"Hoho. Why?" -LJ.

"I just wanna sa bye." -Sab.

"Where you goin?" -LJ.

"HongKong! Oh yeah, oh yeah!" -Sab.

"Daya! I hate you!! I wanna go to HK agaaain!!" -LJ.

"Hihi. I'm with the class by the way. Sooo goodbyeee!" -Sab.

"Okay, nextime, let's go to HK. Haha." -LJ. Bumalik na si Sab sa kuwarto niya at nag-prepare ng mga gamit niya para sa trip nila sa Hongkong.

"You look so excited huh?" -Karylle. Karylle's cooking food.

"Yeah, not my first time but I'm with the class!" -Sab.

"So you need to eat a lot cause you'll be traveling." -Karylle.

"Sure. I wanna ask something, will you and dad be at the airport later?" -Sab.

"Ofcourse! We also wanna see who will you be with. I also wanna tell your teacher something. And maybe you need anything--" -Karylle.

"Woah, mom, I'll be okay. Okay?" -Sab.

"Sorry, it's just that it's your first time to travel only by yourself.." -Karylle.

"I'm with my classmates and friends and also with my teachers, mom!" -Sab.

"Okay, be safe." -Karylle.

"Oh no! It's late. I will not eat anymore na. I might be late eh." -Sab.

"Wait, eat this sandwich while you're on the way.." -Karylle. Tumango si Sab, pumunta na sa kotse at pumasok na sa school.

Sab's friends are Isabel, Chloe and Kyla.

"Hey!" -Isabel.

"You scared me!" -Sab.

"Sarrey.. So are you going to HK?" -Isabel.

"Ofcourse!! I'm soooo exzoited!" -Sab.

"Me too! Like aaa--" -Sab.

"Ssshh... Dont make annoying noise." -Isabel.

"Psh. By the way, where's Clo and Ky?" -Sab.

"Meybe they're not coming?" -Isabel.

"Not coming? Sorry, we're late!" -Chloe, Kyla.

"Yay! Let's take a selfie?" -Isabel.

@isabel_madri: HK later @jkiaraysabelle @imkhloie @kylalalala

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Take care, Sab." -Yael.

"And if you need anything, just call us." -Karylle.

"We love you!" -Yael.

"You know I love you too livebirds! Bye!" -Sab. Tuluyan nang nagpaalam si Sab sa mommy at daddy niya.

"Eeeehh!! I'm exzoited!" -Henri. Henri is Sab's classmate and closest boy friend. (Boy friend huh? Friend na boy). He's the Campus Friend.

"Sshh... Don't be too excited, Henri." -Sophie. Sophie is also Sab's classmate. She's known as the Campus Fashionista.

Sab's the Campus Superstar, Isabel's known as Ms. MVP, Chloe's the Campus Performer and Kyla's Ms. Smarty Pants.

"Class, we're already goibg to touchdown." -Ms. Morales. Ms. Morales is Sab's adviser.

"Yaaay!" -Class.

@jkiaraysabelle: Touchdown HK selfie. Hi mom @anakarylle, dad @yaelyraz! So I'm safe, no need to worry! =D

Comments:

@anakarylle: Enjoy our little one!

"Class, we'll be going to the hotel we'll stay in. Please maintain disciplined." -Ms. Morales. Pumunta na sila sa Royal Plaza Hotel. "Grab your roommate." Sab got one of her friends, Isabel. "Ms. Yuzon and Ms. Madrigal, you'll be with Ms. Tan and Ms. Garcia."

"What?" -Christine, Andrea.

"Okay, you may go now to your rooms." -Ms. Morales. Pumunta na nga ang lahat sa kanilang mga hotel rooms.

"Hmm... The Campus Superstar slash Ana Karylle and Ysmael's youngest daughter... You know? I love them, and you know? I think you're not their daughter. I really have this feeling. So if I we're you, when I go home, I'll pack my things and go away from our home." -Christine. Christine's a transferee and a super duper fan of Karylle and Yael.

"Ahh... Are we close? Sorry but I dont talk much to people I really dont know well. You're a fan of my parents? Oh that's good. But a hater of their daughter? That's just insane." -Sab.

"Excuse me!?!? You dont know the Campus Queen?" -Christine.

"Campus Queen? Well that's stupid. Who said your the Campus Queen? As far as I know, you're just a transferee. And transferee's aren't called a Campus Blabla if you're not known well. And a Campus QUEEN should be not like yor attitude Ms. Morales, a Campus Queen should be smart, unique and not brag." -Sab.

"M-my mom said I am the Campus Queen!!" -Christine.

"Your mom isn't a student to say your the Campus Queen." -Sab.

"And, you can ask the other students who really is the Campus Queen, as far as I know, Sab's the Campus Superstar. SUPERSTAR gurl. She's also known as the Campus Queen..." -Isabel.

"Huhuhu... Mommeeyy!" -Christine. She ran away and Andrea followed her.

"Aww.. Crying baby!" -Isabel.

"Let's eat, I'm starving." -Sab.

Okay, naka-UD din sa wakas! Thanks to @kylie42 for the idea! I dedicate this chaptie to her. Gimme some ideas para maka-UD agad. Thanks!