Surprise

TJ's POV

I hope mom's feeling okay tomorrow cause yesterday, she still wasn't.

"Kuya!" -LJ.

"You dont have to shout you know."

"Kuya. Im starving." -LJ. Then we heard noises from the dining room.

"Hang on," I went to the dining room to see Sab who's complaining about her food.

"Why Sab?"

"Kuya! I dont want this kind of food! This isn't how mom cooks food!!" -Sab.

"Kuya, me too. I want mom to cook." -LJ.

"You two, in the living room now." I walked ahead.

"OMG! Are you grounding us?" -LJ.

"No." I cant do that. Im not mom or dad to ground them.

"What then?" -Sab.

"Can you please just listen? Or else.." They wouldnt like my or else conditions so they shut their mouth. "Look, you know mom's condition right? She even had fever na. Do you think she can cook pa in her condition? Dont be maarte. When mom will be okay you let mom cook whatever you want but now, just eat whatever's there."

"Kuya, can we eat cereals instead?" -Sab.

"Okay whatever." Then pumunta na sila sa kitchen.

I just watched TV and afteemr how many minutes, LJ and Sab talked to me.

"Kuya, I have an idea." -LJ.

"Oh. What is it?"

"Kuya, what if lets surprise mom kaya? Kuya di ba you also said we should do our little teenie tiny way on giving her back? Well I guess thats a little--" -LJ.

"Please stop with your little teenie tiny thing. It makes my head pop."

"Fine. So Ill just tell it to dad." I walked upstairs, to their room, I saw mom sleeping and dad hugging mom. Aww. $Π@¶!

@teejay3kingsyuzon: Aww momma and poppa ❤❤❤ Get well soon mom @anakarylle! Love youuu

"Dad," I said that on my silent-est way. He commanded me through his hands to go outside.

"What is it Teej?" -Yael.

"Dad uhmm.. You know, my sisters and I wantam to surprise mom if you'd let us."

"I would also like to surprise her. Add me." -Yael. Yes!

"Thanks dad! We're gonna go to the mall to buy some stuff." I was about to go but..

"Wait. Dont you need money?" -Yael.

"We have some naman dad. Ill get some in the bank."

"Here's some." -Yael. Woah. I think this one he gave me's too much huh? Oh well.

"Thanks dad!" Then I ran downstairs.

"Lets go girls." I get to drive them now.

While were on the way, they put on the radio and they were singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. There's a boy right here kaya. Hello!

"Are we gonna buy money kuya?" -Sab.

"Nope. Im gonna get money." Done. "Where to go?"

"Ofcourse kuya, mall. Like duuh!?" -LJ.

"Shut up, LJ. If you dont want me to let the astronauts bring you to Pluto."

"Pluto is like so small, how can I even fit in?" -LJ.