Moods.

"LJ!! LJ, wake up!" -Karylle.

"Mom? What is it? It's still 9:00! What's up mom?" -LJ.

"Heyy! Diba you wake up at 7:30?" -Karylle.

"We're not going anywhere naman??" -LJ.

"You dont wanna go mother-daughter shopping?" -Karylle.

"Too late mom! You said nga, I'll just go shopping with my friends. You're right naman! Atleast they have time pa for me!" -LJ. Tayo, hilamos, toothbrush, ligo, bihis.

"But---" -Karylle,

"And besides, tita Ysab bought me clothes and even bought me my favorite drink. We dont have to go to the mall." -LJ. Punta sa kuwarto ni Sab, sumunod naman si Karylle.

"Tulog parin si Sab??" -Karylle.

"Ate LJ! Good morning!!" -Sab. Tayo, hug kay LJ.

"Hug mommy too baby Sab!" -Karylle.

"Why will I mommy? You dont appreciate it." -Sab. Tapos ginawa na niya mga morning rituals niya.

"Let's go Sab," -LJ.

"Wait, wait. Where are you going?" -Karylle.

"We'll go to the mall mom, without bodyguards..." -LJ.

"You cant go to the mall without bodyguards! No bodyguards, no going to the mall." -Karylle.

"Siiiighsss..." -Sab.

"Sab, let's go at the veranda." -LJ. Alis kasama si LJ.

"Ate, are you sure what we did is right?" -Sab.

"It's not right. But we should do it." -LJ.

"Is it right to answer your own mother?" -Sab.

"It's not right Sab. But everything is too much." -LJ.

"But ate... It's still not right." -Sab.

"Then say sorry to her. Simple as that." -LJ.

"And you?" -Sab.

"Time heals all wounds Sab," -LJ.

"Does it hurt?" -Sab.

"Why are you not hurt? Or mad at mom?" -LJ.

"Just alittle." -Sab.

"See,... Cause they dont have no more time for us. Not like when were at Canada, every after class, they take us to somewhere. I expected that when we will come here, they'll give us more time. But it all went upside down." -LJ.

"But they're still our parents." -Sab.

"Girls! Get ready for Showtime!!" -Karylle.

"Yes mom-my!" -LJ, Sab.

"Ate LJ!!" -Sab.

"Yes! I'm almost done changing!" -LJ. Binukas na niya yung pintuan, pumunta na sila sa kotse and headed to ABS CBN.

"Hi LJ!" -Cassie.

"Whats up? :( How you doin? I'm doing great. Im glad that your good too." -LJ.

"Eyy LJ! What's wrong? Why are you so lazy?" -Sam.

"Nothin." -LJ.

"LJ, tell us what's wrong with... With your life." -Cassie.

"Siiiggghhss.... Family Problems." -LJ.

"Whyy? Did your mom and dad argue?" -Cassie.

"Nope. Cause it's like this, I got mad to my mom and dad because they have no more time for us. Well they have freetime but instead of being with us, they're with other kids.." -LJ.

"Cheer up! I'll tell you about our mother-daughter shopping day!" -Sam.

"Sighs." -LJ.

"What's wrong LJ. Again?" -Sam.

"It's that, we had no mother-daughter shopping day. But tita Ysab bought me lots of clothes. Tita Ysab made my day." -LJ.

"Oohh sorry!" -Sam.

"Noooo... Go on! I'm just listening." -LJ.

"But are you jealous?" -Cassie.

"Kinda. But just tell it. I'm kinda okay!" -LJ.

"Okay. So my mom bought me this cutie dress! I really love it! And, she said that we'll have mother-daughter twice a week!!! Aaaahh!! I'm so lucky to have my mom!!" -Sam.

"Me naman! You should really see the shoe my mom bought me! And... It's almost my birthday! I wonder what my mom and dad will buy me?--- Hey wait, LJ, are you crying?" -Cassie.

"No.. Just tell me about your mother-daughter shopping day's." -LJ.

"We're really so sorry LJ, cause you said, we can tell it. I know you miss your mom." -Cassie.

"It's really okay! I'm just happy that you still get to bond with your mom these days," -LJ.

"Okaaayy... But we're really sorry." -Sam.

"It's just okay! I'll just have Starbucks. I'll get you one each too." -LJ. Alis.

"Sam, do we need to tell what happened to tita Karylle?" -Cassie.

"Yah. I think we need to tell her about it. Atleast we helped on their family proble." -Sam. At lumapit sila kay Karylle.

"Tita K," -Sam, Cassie.

"Oh Sam, Cassie. Your mom's are at their dressing rooms. But do you need anything?" -Karylle.

"Uhmmm... Tita K, we wanna talk to you." -Sam.

"About what?" -Karylle.

"About your family problem, LJ accidentally told it to us." -Cassie.

"Huh?" -Karylle.

"Kasi tita awhile ago while we were talking about out mother-daughter shopping day... LJ cried so bad. But she denied she was crying because you have no more time daw for her. Instead, she told us she's just happy that we can bond with our mommas even if they're busy." -Sam.

"We told this to you tita cause we wanna help you fix your family problem. And sorry cause we should give our opinions about it." -Cassie.

"Ssshhh... You girls dont need to say sorry, its okay... You just wanna help, and that's the good things your mom's taught you." -Karylle.

:))))))

"Tita, we'll go ahead. We'll still wait for LJ at our dressing room." -Sam. Umalis na sila sa dressing room ni K at pumunta na sa kanilang dressing room.

"Sab are you okay?" -Andi.

"Yep." -Sab.

"No you're not. Look. At that face oh. Filled with sadness," -Andi.

"Sighs. Fine, I'm not okay." -Sab.

"But why are you not okay?" -Andi.

"Do I really need to answer that question?" -Sab.

"Yes Sab. I'm your friend. You trust me right?" -Andi.

"Fine, it's because of mommy and ate LJ." -Sab.

"What about your mommy and sister?" -Andi.

"Ate LJ is mad at mommy. Well yeah, I'm also mad at mommy but just alittle and I am thinking if what we did is right. She said it's not. Then why did she do that? They are still our parents you know.." -Sab.

"Uhmm... Did you talk to her na?" -Andi.

"Ate LJ? Yes. I told her that we should say sorry but she told me that it hurts too much to say sorry." -Sab.

"Sab I can feel what you feel right now. And I feel sorry for you." -Andi.

"Im okay. I know that this family problem thing will end soon." -Sab.

Author's Note

Thanks for your support readers! Hope you like this. Sab said nga na matatapos na yung family problem thingy soon! Kaya abangan niyo yung chapter na yun!!