The Plan = Successful?

*Konan's P.O.V*

Kali walked into the living room still in the same thing as before. "Leader, I'm so sorry its taking so long. But we're aalmost done. We just need Konan for a minute along with her bag."

I was confused. Was it a girl thing? I just nodded and followed her.

Sara smiled at me. "So Konan, you like Pein, right? But he doesn't want to take it further?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

Kali smirked. "Well, we have a plan! Hand me your bag."

I did as she said and she pulled out an outfit.

"So! We're going to put these on and show them thrall even though we look so good, they wont be able to touch us." Sara winked.

"That's a great idea. Payback to them!" I smiled.

We hurried up and got dressed and walked into the living room.

*Itachi's P.O.V*

We were just sitting on the couch waiting for the girls when we heard Kali say they were ready.

Then they walked into the room and it was silent for about 30 seconds.

"Holy fuck!" Hidan yelled. "Am I still punished?!"

Sara turned to the girls. "Did you hear something?"

They just smirked and said no.

Hidan just growled, Pein stared at Konan, and I couldn't help but stare at Kali.

How could you not?

Kali had on a tank top that showed off her chest, a miniskirt, and a pair of knee high leather boots.

Sara had on some low-riding tight jeans and a shirt that cut off right above her stomach with converse on.

Lastly, Konan had a v-neck tshirt that was deep and a pair of tight jeans with her Akatsuki cloak unzipped.

They all looked good.

"Will you stop staring at us?" They asked in usion.

*Deidara's P.O.V*

Damn....Sara looked... wow. Wait, no! She likes Hidan plus she keeps calling me a girl. I can NOT fall for her!

'Or maybe you can,un.'

I growled at the voice. No!

'Yeah, keep thinking that,un. Just wait.'

I sighed. this is going to be hard.

*Sara's P.O.V*

Leader was the first to stop staring. "Yes, well, we should get going. The base is 60 miles away."

Deidara made a giant clay bird ((bigger than the one he rides on)) ànd we all climbed on it.

*~*~*~*~*

*Sara's P.O.V*

We got there in a little over two hours. Once we did, Pein led us to a long hallway with 13 doors. 6 on each side and one on the wall facing the entrance of the hallway.

"The doors on each side are your rooms, one will be a guest room. The door facing us is the bathroom. Any questions? No? Go pick out your rooms.

Kali and I ran to the very end of the hall and claimed the two rooms by the bathroom. She was on the right and I took the left.

Here's how it was claimed.

Itachi: the room directly next to kali's

Hidan: the room next to mine

Sasori: the fourth on the left

Deidara: the fourth on the right

Tobi: the third on the left

Kakuzu: the third on the right

Konan: the second on the right

Zetsu: the second on the left

Kisame: the first bed room on the right

When I opened my door there was a big box filled with different colors of paint and a few paint brushes. In another box there were pillows, sheets, and a big cover that was black and red.

~3 hours later~

I had successfully painted my room and the outside of my door. My room was neon green with different Dolores splashes along it. My door was black and blue with my name written on it.

I walked outside to see everyone else's done. Itachi's was plain black, hidan's was black with Jashin's symbol painted in red, sasori's was plain with a puppet drawing, Deidara's had an explosion on it, Tobi's was covered in sparkles and bright colors with a picture of him and Kali at the bottom, konan's was purple with a bunch of white flowers drawn on it, kakuzu's was black with money drawn on it, Zetsu's was half black and half white, and Kali's was black with a chibi version of her and L.

"Kali! Sara! Tobi! Hidan! Kakuzu! Come here!"

We all walked into Pein's office.

"Each team is going on a mission. Hidan, you and your team will be going to the store to buy food. Kali and Tobi, go buy electronics."

"What Fucking kind of mission is that?!"

"Just shut the fuck up and take it." I slapped him.

"Whatever." He walked out.

I sighed this is going to be a long day.