purple haze

"I want you to stay even though you don't want me."

-The Weeknd x Call Out My Name
𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿

Nahmir
*****flashback*****

"NAHMIR!!"

"Yes Malak?" I asked running down the stairs."

"What the fuck is this!?" He yelled throwing his phone at my chest. I caught it revealing a Snapchat of me twerking on Manny.

"Malak, you know Manny is my best-

"SO YOU GON EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT HUH?" He screamed in my ear pinning me against the wall.

"Me and Manny are friends and you know that."

"You little bitch." He said through gritted teeth as he punched me full force making me hit the floor.

"Did you t-take your pills."

"DONT FUCKING ASK ME 'DID I TAKE MY PILLS' HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME!?"

"No Malak, I promise."

"You lying to me?"

"No. I promise." I replied as he fell down to the floor crying, holding his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry Mir, I just couldn't control-

"I know come here." I calmed him pulling him into my arms.

"I promise I won't ever hurt you again, ok?"

I sighed knowing it wasn't true, "ok."

*******flashback over*******

"I think I should go see Malak." I told Mia as I took a pull of the blunt passing it to her. It ain't that good but it's calming me down.

"This weed must really got you trippin. Did you just say you wanna go see Malak?"

"Yea just to see how he's doing. I mean I still talk to Tay and he has the same condition as Malak."

"Y'all still, talking, together- I don't know how to describe y'all."

"I don't know what we are actually. I haven't talked to him since that day." I told her taking a long pull.

"He hasn't called you or nun?"

"He has. I just didn't reply. You know Malak used to get mad when I went into deep little space. What if it's the same with him? What if everything is the same with him?"

"Why would anyone be mad if you go into little space. You look so cute acting like a little kid."

"I know right. But Mia, seriously I don't know what to do."

"Well for one. Don't. Go. See. Malak." She said sternly.

"Why?"

"Because, he's gonna manipulate you just like he did before, over and over again,"

"I just wanna see how he's doing. I left him when he needed me the most."

"Nahmir, he wasn't healthy for you. He was unstable. You did what you needed to do."

"I feel like a bitch."

"Well sometimes bitches get the most respect."

"I guess. I'm not gonna go."

"Good."

"But-

"No buts Nahmir, you're not going." She snapped. "Call Tay."