super lemon haze

"I wanna know is this real or fake, do I have a chance or am I paving ways? I'm trying find a reason not to say your name, like you there's no look alike."

-Spice Girl x Amine'

*If y'all ain't noticed by now I'm obsessed with Amine'. lol. Ok, you can keep reading.*

𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿𐰿

Nahmir

"Don't look at me."

"We literally just-

"What did I just say?" I snapped back throwing a pillow towards him.

"Okay, okay... I won't look."

I sneered and walked away with a twirl and took off my shorts changing into my jeans.

"Where you bout' to go? You bout' to leave me." He pouted smacking my butt.

"Santana, don't act like you just 'love me' all of a sudden cause I just gave you some. Go on back to one of your lil hoes."

"Mir, it ain't even like that."

"Tana just tell me who it is." I asked feeling the tears form slowly, stinging me as I struggled to hold them in.

"It ain't nobody to tell you about, I promise. What I got to lie for!?"

"At this point...I don't even know."

He sighed, walking to me from the bed.

"Look, look at me." He said turning me around to face him, "What I told you when we first started."

"I don't know Santana." I whined turning the other way, only to be stopped by him by him turning me back.

"You know what I said Nahmir. What did I say?"

"I will always let you know-

"Everything." We said in unison.

"And ain't shit gonna ever change that, you hear me."

But it felt like it did. Maybe it was just me.

"Yes. I hear you."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Alright." He cheesed. "Now gimme a kiss."

"Boy, naw gon somewhere."

"Pleaseee?" He pouted sticking his lip out. "Pretty please?"

I rolled my eyes pulling his face into mines as I smashed our lips together kissing passionately until he slowly pulled away.

"I love you."

"You really mean it?" I asked lowly.

"More than anything."

"I love you too...I guess."

"Yea, and I guess that hoodie you want just gonna come from no where, huh."

"You playing right?" I asked with all seriousness as he chuckled to himself putting on his sweater.

"Am I?"

"Santana, do you know how long I been waiting for that hoodie? SINCE IT CAME OUT!" I yelled towards him. "Don't play with my baby like that"

"You don't even have it yet." He said as his phone started dinging.