Begging for it

"Oh you are so naughty," Taehyung muttered to himself feverishly as he was greeted with quite the sight in front of him. The toast he had bought from the bakery this morning lay on the countertop of his kitchen. He had consumed his breakfast in a hurry and had forgot to return the bread to it's designated breadbox. The once moist toaster bread was now stale and crisp, just his favourite.

"Sitting on the tabletop, undressed to only a pale crust. You have been waiting for me, haven't you?" Taehyung slid a hand across his chest tenderly as he approached his prey. The eager hand travelled from one nipple to the other, each bud reacted in an instant, perking at the feel.

"Don't look at me like that. It's your fault I'm this way," He murmured as he inched closer to his adored bread. The fragrance of the parched toast only heightened his mood. It trickled a tingling sensation up and down his spine. Such a fragrant aroma could never fail to get him going.

"You are so beautiful in your naked nature," Taehyung picked his partner up and caressed it with both his hands. He gazed at it with such hunger, the sexual kind, taking in every curve and crevice of it's beautiful figure. As Taehyung kept fingering his toast gingerly, he grew hard under the toast's passionate gaze. Moaning slightly, he helped himself out of his pants. It was a liberating feeling to have the restrictions removed under the hot eyes of his partner.

The bread crunched under his ardent hands. Taehyung started palming himself through his boxers to the sound of his erotic actions. "Fuck, you're hot when you moan," he cried in satisfaction. Taehyung couldn't hold himself back anymore and let the bread approach his greedy lips. It wasn't a sweet kiss. He let his lips roam all over the toast, leaving a hot mess on it's surface until his lips located the center. Without any warning, he let his tongue explore the surface of the bread, coating it in a slobber of saliva.

"Fuck," he moaned to himself. His right hand returned to his lonesome pecker. It grew bigger under the few minutes that passed in a heavy silence tainted with moans and heavy breathing. He pulled his boxers down and let his dick bounce against his abdomen. The chill air tingled his sensitive cock. It was aching in a painfully red shade and it demanded attention.

"You're such a bad girl,"

He teased his partner a little by letting his tip graze it's surface.

"Yes, beg for it, you fucking whore," Taehyung slapped the now moist bread as it begged for more.

"Ah, you dirty little bitch," he exclaimed as he rubbed his member against the unknowing bread. Taehyung had been waiting for this moment ever since he had laid his eyes on the loaf. It tasted great in the morning so he imagined it'd feel even greater to be in it.

"You make such naughty sounds when you come undone. You want my dick in you, don't you? You filthy little slut," Taehyung continued to tease his partner until he couldn't take it anymore. With a slap or two, followed by a couple of tender caresses, Taehyung proceeded to slam into and through the toasty warmth with all his might.

"Fuck," he muttered to himself as he kept ramming and thrusting through the dank piece of toast. It rubbed against his shaft, up and down, all the way to the balls. He loved how it's soft and crisp texture felt against him and he loved how he had tainted the image of a once perfectly innocent piece of toast. It was now stained and tainted with several shades of precum and saliva.

"Yes, take my dick," Taehyung went harder and harder. His thrusts grew sloppy and desperate as a sense of pleasurable turmoil travelled through his body, coiling itself down his groin. Incomprehensible murmurs of swear words dripped down his tongue as a familiar sense of bliss shot through his groin, to the tip of his penis.

Out of breath, Taehyung panted in satisfaction. With the now tainted slice of toast in his warm hands, Taehyung sits in the empty dorm. The kitchen is quiet and all that can be heard is Taehyung's breathing coming back to a slow steady pace. 'The boys should be coming back soon,' he thinks to himself, and without a second to spare, Taehyung starts cleaning.

A moment later and the kitchen is squeaky clean. Not a single drop, crust or crumble lay loitering around. All that is left is a loaf of bread, missing of one singular slice, and the kitchen is once again empty. It is desolate and all that can be heard is the soft humming of the refrigerator. The silence is soon disturbed by a soft patter of feet and the sound of the front door being unlocked.

Jin stumbles into the kitchen.

"Fuck."

"Have you been waiting for me?"

Taehyung is no where to be seen and the only one (only thing), in Jin's presence seems to be that fine, pristine toast.