Chapter 2

3rd person POV:

     As the years went by (Y/n) and Philip's relationship didn't get better. Instead it got worse. They would argue more and couldn't agree on anything! Both John and Alex tried to get them to get along but nothing worked.

5 years later

"Why do you like dragging me to their house!" (Y/n) groaned as her father pushed her out of bed. "Because it's good to talk with people your age." John sighed. "But you know I don't like him." She complained trying to get out of going to the Hamilton's house. "Stop trying to get out of this we're going whether you want to or not. So get dressed."

John left the room as (Y/n) got up and went to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and brushed out her (h/l) (h/c) hair. "It's a Saturday I should be sleeping in right now." She mumbled to herself. She went back to her room and picked out her outfit for the day.

     She did her hair and went downstairs

She did her hair and went downstairs. She sat on the couch on her phone as she waited for John.

(Y/n) POV:

I tapped my foot on the floor and hummed my favorite song as I waited for dad. "You look beautiful like always." My dad kissed the top of my head and gave me a soft smile. I returned the smile and got up off the couch. "Ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah."

We walked out the door and started walking down to the Hamilton's house. I was dreading going over there but I had to make my dad happy. I didn't like seeing him sad or mad. He was known for being happy. Which made me happy.

     I was snapped out of my thoughts as we arrived at the Hamilton's house. Philip opened the door with a small smile. "Come in." He quietly said. We walked into the house and my dad told me to go upstairs. The parents talked about random stuff like always. And of course I'm always stranded in Philip's room.

     We didn't say a word to each other. We just sat there on our phones. But every once and a while we would look up at each other and give a death glare. But finally after what felt like for hours we were called down for breakfast. I set down my stuff on his bed and went downstairs. "Where's Philip?" Mr Hamilton asked. "I don't know he probably went to the bathroom."

     But he came down a few minutes later and sat down like nothing happened. Like the fact that he was late to come down. And once again, like always I was sitting right next to him. 'Joy!' I sarcastically thought. The adults continued their conversation from before we came downstairs.

     Philip would mess with me like always. And the same thing happened. After a while I got used to it. I learned to just ignore him. And I got pretty good at it.

     "Alright well why don't you go grab your stuff and we'll head out?" My dad asked me. "Sure." I gave a sigh of relief as I trudged up the stairs. I opened Philip's door and saw that my stuff wasn't there. "What the." I softly mumbled to myself.

     "Looking for this?" Philip stood behind me holding my sunglasses and phone in his hand. "Why do you have my stuff!?" I yelled at him. "I thought it'd be fun to watch you struggle to get it." He gave me a devilish smirk. "Give. It. Back." I growled. "Nuh uh! You have to get it yourself." He said.

     I tackled him to the floor and tried to grab my stuff out of his hand. But instead I landed right on top of him with our faces inches apart. "You like this don't you?" He smirked. My face heated up real quick as I pushed myself off of him. I ran past him grabbing the stuff out of his hand before running down the stairs.

     "You ready?" My dad asked. "Y-Yeah!" I stuttered. I tried to forget what happened but it just kept replaying in my head. As soon as we got home and went to my room and flopped on my bed. I groaned into my pillow still trying to forget what happened. "Oh boy." I said into my pillow.

Word count: 731

     Hey guys I'm not dead and I'm sorry for such a long wait. But I wanna say that I'm going to take this last week of summer off from writing. I may write a little if I feel like it but if not then I won't write till about next week. School starts Friday for me and it's going to be crazy when it starts so I just wanna take this break. But I will keep writing! I am not abandoning any of my books! So until next time... bye!
                                                                                                           ~PEGGY📒