Chapter 5

(Y/n) POV:

     I got ready for the day. I got my outfit out and started getting dressed.

     "Hey (Y/n)!" Philip yawned as he got out of bed

     "Hey (Y/n)!" Philip yawned as he got out of bed. "Oh uh h-hey Philip." I waved. "You good?" He asked. "Oh uh yeah!" I said. "Okay." He said.

     I opened the cabinets and realized we didn't have any food. "Ugh! Great we have no food." I complained. "We can go somewhere to get breakfast." Philip said. "You want me to ask Camille and Brayden if they wanna go?" I asked.

     He stopped to think for second. "Nah!" He said. "We should just go. After all we have to learn to get along with each other since we are in the same dorm." He shrugged. I sighed "fine we can go together."

     "Great I'll get ready!" He jumped up. He was kinda cute. The way he jumped up and his hair was all messy. Wait! "No stop thinking that (Y/n)!" I muttered to myself. I grabbed my phone and started texting Camille.

(Y/n)💙: OMG!!!!

Camille💖: What?!?!

(Y/n)💙: Philip is taking me out for breakfast!!!

Camille💖: Awwww

(Y/n)💙: Just listen though. Last night he thought I was asleep and whispered I love you into my ear!!!

Camille💖: OMG!!!! I ship it so much!

(Y/n)💙: I don't know how to feel

Camille💖: The hottest boy in school has a crush on you!!!

(Y/n)💙: I know but I don't know if I can trust him.

Camille💖: That's your call

(Y/n)💙: I gotta go I'll text you if anything happens.

Camille💖: kk

"Ready to go?" Philip asked as he walked out of the bathroom. "Uh yeah sure." I said.

We left and went to Starbucks. We ordered and took a seat. "So how did you sleep?" He asked. "Pretty good. You?" I answered. "Not to bad." He shrugged. I nodded my head as we got our drinks and food.

"Um (Y/n) there's something I need to tell you." He said. I raised my eyebrow as he grabbed my hand. "Philip I-" he cut me off by saying "(Y/n) I love you!"

I knew this was coming and I had no response. "Philip I uh-" but he cut me off again. "Look you don't have to like me back but I needed to get that off my chest."

My mind was still not sure what to do but I have no idea why I did this next thing. I slowly leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. He was tense at first but softened up. We pulled apart and his eyes were wide. "Wow!" Was all he managed to say.

     "I heard what you said last night." I quietly said. "Oh." He sighed. "So I'm guessing you didn't mean that kiss?" He said. "No I meant it!" I smirked. His eyes went wide as I said that. We got up and went outside.

     "So does this mean we're dating?" He asked. "Depends." I simply said. "Can I trust you?"

Word count: 536

     Hey guys sorry for not updating this book in a while. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I don't really have much to say here so uh bye!
                                                                                                      ~PEGGY✌️