Chapter 4

(Y/n) POV:

     I opened the door to our dorm and went inside. "Wow! It's pretty big." I said to myself. I walked around and claimed the bed I wanted. I set my stuff down and sat down on my bed.

     "It's big huh?" Philip was sitting on the couch. I rolled my eyes and replied with a simple "yeah."

     "Come on give me a chance!" He threw his hands in the air. "Brayden and I are going to Starbucks. You and Camille should come!" He said. "I'll only go if Camille does." I muttered. "Great! Cause Camille agreed to go!" He smirked.

     "Wait you already asked?" "Yeah. I knew you would've tried to convince her not to go so I asked her ahead of time. You really think I'd fall for that again?" I sighed and grabbed my phone.

     "Ready to head out m'lady?" He opened the door. "Don't call me that." I snapped. He held his hands up in defeat and closed the door as we walked out. Our dorm and Camille and Brayden's dorm are nowhere near each other. So we met up outside by a giant oak tree.

     "I know it's only been like 15 minutes but how do you like it?" Camille asked. "Other than sharing a dorm with Philip it's great!" I told her. "Yeah but you'll get used to him. Just like you did when you guys were kids." She said. "Camille I may have learned to ignore him but I will never be able to get used to living with him." I said.

     She chuckled as I told her that. "You do know I can hear you guys right?" Philip said looking behind. "Yeah." I flat out told him. We arrived at Starbucks and ordered. I took a seat by Camille but Brayden decided to let Philip sit across from me. "So uh how's life?" Brayden asked trying to start a conversation.

"It's okay." Camille said playing with a napkin. "Same." I replied. "Well uh it's going great for me." Philip bragged. "Does anyone wanna ask why?" He said. I rolled my eyes and told him "no I do not want to ask you why."

"Well if you insist I guess I will." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes as he started his story. "So one my family is super proud of me. Two I'm here hangin out with friends and I get to share a dorm with a pretty girl." He smirked. My face heated up as he said the last part. He chuckled as I covered my face. I looked up and said to him "no one ever said that the two of us were friends." I returned to my blank expression as I said that.

"I'm just trying to give a compliment." He muttered softly enough for us to hear. We got our drinks and finished them quickly. "Well uh at least classes don't start till next week." Camille shrugged. "Yeah so we have a week to do a few things before classes." I said. "Yup." She replied.

We walked back to our dorms and parted ways. So I had to walk back with Philip. Just great. "Sooo-" "don't talk to me." "Ooookay." He shut his mouth and we walked in silence. We reached the dorm and Philip asked me "you got the keys?" I nodded my head and unlocked the door.

     "Ahhh home sweet home for now." He said plopping on the couch. "Well I'm gonna go to bed." I sighed. I changed and crawled in my bed. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep.

Philip's POV:

     I watched as (Y/n) fell asleep. I know we haven't had the best relationship. And I've been rude to her since kids but it's only because as soon as I set my eyes on her when we were kids I fell in love with her.

     Her (h/l) (h/c) hair is beautiful and her     (e/c) eyes shine in the sun. I wanna make it up to her but she can't trust me. And it's all my fault she can't. That day we met I panicked and didn't know what to do. And now I regret ever doing those terrible things to her.

     I changed and got ready for bed. But before I got in bed I went over to (Y/n)'s bed and whispered in her ear "I love you." I know she's asleep so she won't hear me but it feels good to get it off my chest.

(Y/n) POV:

     I was about to fall asleep but I heard Philip start doing something. I'm guessing he was getting ready for bed so I just kept my eyes closed. And I was about to fall asleep again until I heard Philip come by my bed and whisper "I love you." Into my ear.

     I didn't know he had those feelings for me. Like for me! It kept me up all night just wondering for how long or when it started.

Word count: 836

     Another chapter for you guys. I hope you enjoy. And I wanna say thank you guys so much for over 300 reads. This story has only been going on for a little bit and it already has that many reads. So thank you so much!!! Again I hope you guys enjoyed and bye!
                                             ~PEGGY🤗