Chapter 2

SAVANNAS POV :

The next morning I jumped out of bed eager to get to the coffee shop as soon as possible. I went downstairs on my treadmill because it was raining outside and I always needed my morning workout.

I jumped in the shower to rinse my body and I used my warm sugar body wash. I put my hair in a loose braid and threw on a beanie, sweater, and leggings.

I walked out of my room carefully closing the door so it wouldn't make a a noise.
To my surprise Carly was up extra early she was standing in the doorway of her room with a blanket wrapped around her.

" what are you doing up ?" I asked.

" couldn't sleep. " she smiled " text me if dream boy is there!"

" I will !" I laughed grabbing my bag and a book since my work was light today and I loved to read.

I pulled up to the cafe and I made my way inside. I quickly looked around the room and no one was there. It was empty.

" hey !!!" Jaylene walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

" hey ..." I said

" what's wrong ?" She asked

" nothing. just need some caffeine!" I said changing my mood.

" coming right up" I sat in my favorite spot and I replayed what happened yesterday in my head. I opened my book and began to read.

" caramel latte and a blubbery muffin" I jumped startled by the sudden noise until I recognized the voice. I slowly lowered my book down onto the table.

" Hey !" I said looking at the all too familiar boy who I had met as Calum yesterday.

" mind if I take a seat ?" He asked

" not at all."

He sat down and I took a sip of my latte.

" So ... I couldn't help but want to learn more about you savanna. So because I woke up extra early for this please tell me about yourself" He smiled taking a sip of his latte.

" I mean I'm a pretty boring person once you get to know me."

" try me !" He said

" okay ... well I live with my roommate Carly. She is also a YouTuber like me but she loves makeup, hair and beauty. I'm super into fashion, and lifestyle. I love working out I love the way it makes me feel. I'm a perfectionist but I like to have a good time and make memories that I can cherish forever. I love to read, and write, and I like music. I'm very artistic ... and thats about it" I looked up and was met with his brown eyes looking directly into mine. He had a smile on his face. " your turn!" I said

" well ... where do I even start. I'm from Australia I moved here a couple years ago with my band."

" where is your accent ?" I interrupted him. He bursted into laugher" i Mean i lived here for a while so i kinda picked up how you guys talk ... if i talked with my accent you wouldn't understand me." He said the last part In an Australian accent and i was taken back.

" your right!" I giggled

" anyways me and my friends stared a band. And it's doing great! I play the bass and I sing. Music is just my favorite."

" like an actual band?"

"are their fake bands ?" he chuckled

"whats the name of this band"

" 5 seconds of summer" once I heard that name it all clicked I knew I had recognized him from somewhere.

"thats your band " I said a bit of shock in my voice