Chapter 1 ~ Dress shopping

Samantha

" Hey potato"

"Hello fellow earthling, did u hear that Ashton has no date for prom?"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"God I hate that guy

"Why?"

"He is such a player, he breaks hearts, doesn't care about people's feelings, has a different girl every day, do I need to carry on?"

"No I know but he is the most popular guy in school"

"Yh... And I care because?"

"Because he could ask someone, he could ask me?"

"Why would u want to go to prom with him?"

"I don't know but that it is said that he has the best sex and I haven't had some in a while"

"Ew, thanks for sharing that with me"

"Your welcome"

"Anyway Ava"

"Yes Earthling"

"Kyle asked me to prom..."

Wait for it, 1..2..3

"AWWWWWW that is so adorable, how did he ask you?, what are you gonna wear? Have u got your dress yet? We need to go shopping."

"Ava"

"Yes"

"Your lucky we have been fiends forever and understood your gobble goop"

"Hehehe gobble goop hehehe"

"Wow, OK to answer your questions, he took me to a restaurant and asked me with a promise ring in hand, i don't know yet but the colour red, no and yes, yes we do"

"Be there in 5 Minutes"

She hung up, rude.

OK so before you start judging i'm not your typically girl but I'm really excited about prom.

Me and Kyle have been together for 2 years he has the cutest smile, adorable laugh and the prettiest eyes.

Before i knew it Ava was in the living room, planning the prom like i'm a princess, obvisously i am duh..

Deciding to go dress shopping, we piled into my car and planned to meet the rest of our crew at McDonald's.

Our crew is Emily, Jessie, Lilly and Cinthya, there amazing and i don't know what i would do without them.

After meeting them and having 2 burgers - yes 2 - we started walking to river island.

"OMG, THIS IS THE ONE" Ava shouthed, but she didnt care that people's heads were turning, she just picked up her size and went to the changing rooms without a care in the world.

Ava, Emily, lilly and Cinthya paid for their dress's at river island, while me and Jessie went to new look to see what was there. My eyes landed on this beautiful dress, the dress was a elegant lace skater dress, it has a simple sleeveless style, with a classic crew neck that has a mini length and to finish off it was a lace waist and top panel.

I knew it was my dress - my prom dress.

After spending hours just walking around aimlessly, i decided to go home, after saying buy to the guys, i drove home. Homework was calling me but so was sleep, we both know what i choose, hello sleep land with rainbows and unicorns goodbye homework and stress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the 1st chapter ~ skulljadexx