Chapter 5 ~ The day before prom ~ part 2

Samantha

After buying the necklaces form topshop, me and Ava decided to go to starbucks, which is where we saw emily, jessie, lilly and cinthya.

"Omg hey guys" Ava said to them because they didn't notice us.

After looking at the both of us a mutter went round the table of heys and hellos. Somethings off, they are usually so happy, its prom and here they are in starbucks sad and surprising quiet. Usually we would be kicked out cause there loud and excited and prom or life in general.

"Hey guys are you alright?" I asked them.

"Yh why wouldn't we be? Are you guys ok? Have you got everything? We haven't. I'm looking forward to tonight? What about you?" Emily's rambling now, something is wrong.

Ava being oblivous to this just answers her questions, "Samantha, nothing is wrong with them, and i'm ok, we haven't and im looking forward to toniht as well. It's gonna be a blast"

For a few mintutes it's quiet around the table and no ones talking, after not being able to take it anymore i say, "I'm gonna go order a drink"

Before they can answer i got up and went to the counter, ready to order.

At the counter I heard whispers and murmurs, once I revived my drink I went back to the table everyone was quiet and had guilty looks all over there faces, but what could they be guilty about? Ignoring it I sat down and started a conversation with the table.

After finishing our drinks we all go out and finish our shopping for prom. Going to a make-up store, I went to the branded section looking for red and black make-up to match my look. After picking up black, red and gold eye shadow, black mascara, red eye liner, red lipstick, gold shimmer lip gloss, black and gold nail vanish and my colour foundation cause I'm running low on it. After paying for my make-up I went to a jewellery shop on my own, texting Ava saying I wanted a bit of own time and that we should meet subway in an hour. She happily agreed.

Walking to the bracelet section, I skim my eyes over the selection and see the most beautiful set of bracelets I have ever seen. They were a red and black beaded set with a gold band surrounding it with leafy pattern. Picking that up I went over to the earring section, I picked up a pair of red earrings with black patterns on them. Going to the ring section I see a gold leaf, plain and simple. Going to the counter I brought all 3 items, looking at the time I saw that I have half am hour left till I met back up with everyone, going to a clothing store I immediately go to the belt section and see they have a gold belt with black swirly designs, paying for that I go to a shoe shop to see if they have the "perfect shoes" in Ava's words. Going to the high heel section I see a pair of heels that are plain black with a strap going around the ankles. Perfect. Buying the shoes I started walking to subway, waking into the fast food restaurant the amazing smell of all different sorts of food and flavour hits me like a ton of bricks. Looking around I see me friends on the far corner with the biggest table in the restaurant. Walking towards them I sit in the only available seat, placing my bags on the floor next to it, I get ready to go and order but to see my sub sitting in front of me. Sitting down I turned to Jessie, who is in my left, and asked her who got me my sub. The answer was short and simple "Ava". Turning to Ava who was opposite me I slipped the money for my sub in front of her and turned back to Jessie, listening to gossip while I ate my sub. Felling relaxed.

After eating our subs we decided on splitting our separate ways when looking at the time, 5, the prom starts at 9.

"See you lot at prom" Turning to Ava "Are you still coming to mine at 6?"

"Sure am darling, did you but everything you needed?"

"Yup, ready to have the best day of my life with the best guy!"

After saying that, Ava stayed quiet and had a look of guilt all over her face. Her mouth was parted a bit like she was gonna say something but decided against and muttered something along the lines of yeah and see you at 6.

Thinking nothing of it, I drove home and decided to get ready, why not?

Taking a shower and drying my hair I hear the doorbell ring. Ava came striding in after my shout of "its open".

Going up to my room I sit in my chair opposite my dressing table, silently with music in the background that I had playing when I got out the shower, curling the ends of my plain old blonde hair, spraying hair spray, shimmer and glitter spray. Mu mum came into the room gave me a box and left my room without uttering a word.

Opening the box I gasped, the most beautiful headband was sitting in the box, it was a gold headband with pearls sitting across the metal with red gens sitting in between the pearls. Giving it to Ava she slid I'm my hair and put bobby pins in to keep the hair and on my head.

She then did my make-up. Caking my fave with foundation and concealer on my face, only letting her do so because it is a special night. Mixing the black, gold and red eyeshadow giving it a smokey eye effect, sliding red eyeliner over my eye with a small wing effect. Putting on the black mascara thickly to give off a long lash effect, red lipstick went on lips along with the gold shimmer lip gloss to give my lips some shine. After painting my nails the black and gold colour I let Ava lay both of our clothes, shoes and accessories on my king size bed while my nails dried, we gossiped about who we think will win queen and king. Who will wear the shortest dress or the highest heels or the most stupidest stuff.

Once my make-up was done and my hair I did her hair and make-up.

Staring with her hair, I straightened her black jet hair letting away behind her back, picking up her flower crown I placed it on her head and secure it with bobby pins.

Moving on to her make-up I stared on her face. Covering her fave with foundation and concealer I moved onto her eyes, doing the smokey eye work browns and light colours, sweeping a black eyeliner across her eye and leaving the wing, covering her eyelashes in mascara that had glitter in it. Swiping the nude lipstick across her lips including my lip gloss with the gold glitter. Painting her nails gold. we waited for her nails dry we gossiped about everything from prom to our shopping spree to food.

Once our make-up and hair was done we carefully put on our dresses and accessories. Touching up on our make-up and fixing our hair with one last spray of hair spray we checked the time to see it is 10 to 9. Walking downstairs with our shoes in our hands we started to put them on grabbing out clutches on the coffee table when the doorbell rang indicating mine and Ava's date is at the door. Grabbing out jackets make a move for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait, I have been really busy, I'm staring school soon and cause I'll be in year 10 and start my GCSEs my updating time will be less, but I will find time!

Yay!

I'm starting another book that has yet to be released. I'll give you the name once it had been published on here.

~skulljadexx