Chapter 3 (her!) part 2

IM BACK GUYSSSSS IM SOO SORRY XD ITS BEEN ALMOST 8 MONTHS🙊. I HAD ALOT GOING ON. I STILL DO! BUT I FOUND TIME. IM SORRY MY LOVEYS 

Kenzies P.O.V. 

I had been on my phone just texting my bestfriend about random things nothing important, when i head the doorbell. I knew it was Chandler. He is the only one who still uses the doorbell. I answered the door expecting him to look dirty and gross but he didn't he was clean.

"I thought you where filming an episode today?" i said confused.

"i said i was at a set, not filming" Chandler had told me while grabbing my waist to pull me in for a kiss.

"Okayyy, why were you at the set if you weren't filming" I was even more confused now then ever. 

"Thats what i need to talk to you about" Chandler was nervous i could see it in his face, the way he stood.

"Oh? okay. well do you want to go up to my room then?" i didn't know what was coming but it was making me anxious, this good be really bad or really good. Lord let this be a good thing.

"Calm down Kenz its gonna be okay. We're okay." he laughed as if this was some kind of joke. No it wasn't i hate the unknown. Especially when you live with Sam and he literally keeps everything from you.

"You know i hate the unkown.." 

Chandlers P.O.V.

"I know, but i don't know how else to say this.." I am afraid of how she is gonna take it.

"Oh god, we're okay but you don't know how im going to "take it" Kenz said really pissed off now she used air quotes on "take it" Great..

"Mackenzie just let me tell you god damnit!" im getting irritated, i know she doesn't like suprises or anything but i can't fucking help it and she needs to understand that.

"Okay, Sorry." she got really quiet. I don't usually yell at her.

"I'm sorry. i didn't mean to upset or scare you, but i really need to tell you this."im really frustrated!"

"Okay, tell me."

"Kenz, I got a part in the new movie Mercy" she completely inturupts me

"oh my gosh!! thats great!!" and kisses me and hugs me.

"No kenz its not "great" ... Hana Hayes plays one of the characters! So how in the world could this be great?"

she started to have tears in her eyes thinking about what Hana did to her.

"You Hana on set. All the time."

She started bawling her eyes out and i let it happen. i was stupid and just yelled it at her face becasue i was upset. it was really wrong of me to do. 

Kenzies P.O.V. 

Chandler just yelled at me how he was gonna be on set with Hana Hayes all the time. And i thought about that horrible night of when me and my brother were stabbed over her wanting my brother and me not allowing it.

I started bawling. i didn't want MY Chandler near her. i didn't want HER taking him from me. Its bad enough i live in fear of losing him to some fan. I love him and i want to be with him. He is my everything and i can't lose him. I don't want to. Hana is gonna try to take him. I can't let that happen. I won't let it happen. 

 "Please say something Kenz.." Chandler looked as if he wanted to cry too.

"I... I don't... I don't want you on set with her. I don't want her trying to take you from me as revenge from not letting her date Sam. Plus you're mine. You're supposed to be mine. I love you Chandler." 

I had finally let those 3 little words slip from my mouth. I did love Chan. We just never said it.

"Kenz, i love you too, I'm never gonna let Hana take me from you. Im never gonna leave you for her. You are mine. I will always want you. I have loved you from our first date. I have had the biggest crush on you since we were kids. Kenz. i finally got you. Theres no way in hell im gonna let you go. Ever." 

"Awh, Chan. I love you so much." she's still crying. I think they are tears of joy now though.

****************

Omg. guys it has honestly been to long!! i'm so sorry. Im going to purely be writing this weekend! i love you guys. and im really sorry its almost been a year. 🙊🙊 Love yahhh