Matchday

Jessica's POV

marcoasensio10 Work Work Work #HalaMadrid

marcoasensio10 Work Work Work #HalaMadrid . Liked by paulodybala,davidbeckham and 123,532 more . marcoasensio10@jessicalovesfood I wish you could come to Miami but I'll be back soon mi amigo. @jessicalovesfood I know good luck Marco .
After scrolling through Instagram for like a half hour I decided to see what my dad was doing . " Dad why are you packing , please don't make us move again ." " Don't worry sweetheart we're going to Miami , so we can Real play and you get to see Marco . " he said with a huge smile . " No way thanks dad you're the best ! " Our flight was at two and I realized that it was still 10:00 in the morning so i packed a few clothes since it's only one night we'll be there , my toothbrush and of course my headphones no one wants live for one day without music . I took a shower and before I knew it it was 12 and time to go the airport . The entire plane was filled with Madrid going to see the game so late . We reached there at 6:00 which gave us time to settle in the hotel , eat and then go to the stadium . The game starts off pretty heated , Man Utd were really putting up a fight and Real Madrid youth had most of possession but we were always caught on the counter attack . Alexis Sanchez and Ander Herrera scored early in the first half and Karim Benzema  was able to was able to score one at the end of the first half. In the second half I was happy to see that Marco came on the field , he and Isco tried their best but they just couldn't score . After the game my father and I had access passes so we were able to go into the dressing room and thankfully no one had their shirt off . " Oh my god Jessica , Matteo what a surprise, I want you to meet someone . " Marco said and he hugged me and took me to where all the wives and girlfriends were sitting and he introduced me to Marina . My father decided to go home and Marco and Marina took me out to a restaurant with the one and only Isco Alarcon. " Sorry you guys didn't win , United maybe needed it more . " I said Marco who was on his phone " I agree things haven't been so decent for them ." He said looking at me . " I don't know about you guys but I'm ready to order like now . " Isco said and we laughed and ordered our food . " So Jess what.....do you think about Raphael Varane honestly . " Marco asked me looking at me with his eyes wide open . " The cute french defender ? I think he's really good on the ball and has amazing technique and he was fantastic in World Cup and I love his hair and he's so tall and he has a nice smile . I'm sorry I'm rambling aren't I ? " I blush and feel so embarrassed while everyone else is smiling . " Would you like his number Jessica , seems you already know a lot about him , would you like to know more ?" Marco asks me and my eyes light up . " Really , you don't think , oh fuck just give me his damn number please . " He laughs and he gives me his number . Isco and Marco go the bathroom while Marina and start chatting .                                                          Marco's POV.                                                " Dude , I swear she was blushing when you mentioned Rapha, she really likes him . " Isco said patting me on the back . " I know dude this plan might actually work , I feel so proud of myself right now ."