Chapter 6: Magcon Day 1!

So today was the first day of Magcon! The line up started at 10am so we wanted to get down there early enough so that we were right in the front so that we could see the boys. It was 6am so I went to wake up Paige and Aubree.

Ashlyn: “AUBREE PAIGE WAKE UP NOW!!!!!”

Aubree: “WHAT THE HELL ASHLYN!!”

Paige: “Yeah seriously what was that for!?”

Ashlyn: “It’s 6am and line up starts at 10am so we need to get up and start getting ready!”

Aubree and Paige: “Oh yeah sorry!”

            It took us about 2 hours to get ready and it was 8 so we decided to go see if the boys were awake. I was wearing a crop top that had Magcon on it, high waisted blue jean shorts, zebra striped vans, and a grey beanie. Paige was wear the same shorts but she had on a floral crop top, and blue vans. Aubree was wearing a blue crop top with pink shorts and gold flats. Every body’s outfits were so cute!

(A/N: Okay so in the next couple of chapters I’m going to be doing different POV’S because some people were saying that it would be better so…..)

*Paige’s POV*

           So Ashlyn and Aubree were going to Carter’s and Hayes’s room so I decided to go with Aubree to Hayes’s room because Taylor and Aaron were in there. We go to the door so we thought about just walking in but they could be changing or something. We knocked and I heard someone yell the doors open so we went in. Standing in the room were Taylor, Hayes, and Aaron….. They didn’t have their shirts on….

*Aubree’s POV*        

        So we got to the room and Paige knocked and somebody yelled that the door open. We opened the door and walked in and Taylor, Hayes, and Aaron didn’t have their shirts on!

Hayes: “You like the view? Hahaha” *he winked at me*

        Oh god I didn’t realized that I was just standing there staring at Hayes. Oh god… Well that was awkward… The boys got dressed and they said they were heading down to the lobby if we wanted to come with them and go eat breakfast. We both agreed and Paige, Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, and I started walking towards the elevator.

*Ashlyn’s POV*

       So I got to Carter’s room and opened the door to see Carter lying on his bed and Shawn and Matt without their shirts on…

Ashlyn: “Oh my god I’m so sorry! I should have knocked!”

Matt: “Oh it’s fine we don’t care. It’s only you so..”

Ashlyn: “Well I’ll come back later when you guys are fully clothed haha.”

Shawn: “No its fine stay here me and Matt need your help with something anyways.”

Ashlyn: “Uhh okay…”

            I didn’t know what they needed help with but it was really awkward just standing there while Matt and Shawn had their shirts off. I decided I didn’t want to just stand there so I ran to Matt’s bed and jumped and flopped down on his bed.

Matt: “Hey what do you think you’re doing on my bed!?”

Ashlyn: “Umm, lying down. What does it look like haha.”

Matt: “Well move over your hogging up the whole bed!”

Ashlyn: “No, I’m not moving!”

Matt: “That’s it!”