Chapter 8: The Question???

*Shawn’s POV*

I had a big surprise for Ashlyn tonight! I was really nervous but I’m also excited. I had to talk to Bart to see if he would go out and explain what was about to happen. I went to Nash, Jacob, and the Jacks. I just couldn’t stop smiling and Nash was the only one that knows what’s going on so the other guys had confused looks on their faces. I was talking to them and I saw Nash and Jack G. looked somewhere over my shoulder and their faces turned bright red. I didn’t know what was going on so I turned around. I saw Matt and Ashlyn on the couch. He had his arms around her and she was sleeping on him…… I should have know that Ashlyn liked Matt…. She probably likes him more than me. I couldn’t even bare having the thought that Ashlyn liked Matt more.

        I just started running out of the room. I guess I should tell Bart that I don’t want to surprise Ashlyn anymore. I ran in to the nearest bathroom and I just broke down. After 5 minutes of being in the bathroom Jacob and Nash ran in.

Jacob: “Hey are you alright? Bart’s done talking and they’re waiting for you to go on stage.”

Shawn: “I’m not going to do it.”

Nash: “Why dude! You really like her and she really likes you!”

Shawn: “She doesn’t like me…… She likes Matt.”

Jacob: “How do you know that? I can tell that she does like you. You can tell by the way she looks at you and talks to you. It’s actually really obvious.”

Shawn: “How do I know that? Jacob, Matt had his arms around her and she was sleeping on him!”

Nash: “I was talking to Paige about her….. She said she likes Matt like he’s the brother that she never had…. She said the same thing about you but she’s starting to get stronger feelings for you. She really does like you Shawn and you need to go out there and prove to her that you want her, and that you need her.”

Shawn: *sighs* “Alright tell Bart I’ll be out in a second.”

Jacob and Nash: “Okay great!”

        I stood up and looked in the mirror that was right in front of me. I looked like a mess! My eyes are red and puffy, my hairs a mess, and my throat hurts. I rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair and then I went to find my guitar. Tonight I was going to ask Ashlyn to be my girlfriend….. I went out on stage and Nash, Jacob, and Jack and Jack were with me but they were towards the back of the stage. Jack G. grabbed a microphone.

Jack (To the crowd): “Okay so Shawn has a little surprise for a special someone tonight!” *The crowd started screaming and yelling* Jack: “Hey Ashlyn! Come up here!” Ashlyn came on stage with a really confused look on her face. She has no idea about what’s about to happen!

*Ashlyn’s POV*

         So Nash, Shawn, and the Jacks went up on stage because Shawn had a surprise for something. The rest of us were just sitting on the side and towards the back of the stage. We were all talking when Jack G. called me up on the stage. I was really confused with what was going on and I had no idea what was going to happen.

Shawn: “I would like to dedicate this song to a very special girl.” *He looked over at me and started smiling*

        He started to play his song and starts singing. He’s such an amazing singer and he’s really good at playing the guitar!

*Shawn’s POV*

        I started to play and sing. I looked over at her from time to time and she had a huge smile on her face and she was blushing. She looks so cute when she blushes! I finished the song and the fangirls were going crazy! Now I just have to ask her…. I’m so nervous, she’s probably going to say no! Oh well here it goes!

Shawn: “Ashlyn…. Will you be my girlfriend?

        -Hey guys!!! Sorry for the cliff hanger!! I'm going to my nana's for the weekend so I probably won't upload a new chapter until Monday! Sorry!!! -Ash :(