Prologue

----
Name: Hannah Williams
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Phys Des: A taller female with hazel eyes, freckles, braces, and glasses that she refuses to wear out in public. Takes pride in her long, wavy auburn colored hair that's almost always pulled back into a ponytail. 
Occupation: Detective/Homicide investigator
----

          The windows in my car were rolled down allowing the wind to blow around my long auburn hair that was pulled up neatly into a ponytail. I went down the freeway to Detroit and blasted music through my speakers so I could sing along to the lyrics on the radio. The music was so loud that it shook the car a little whenever the bass hit, and it didn't help that I was 'singing' as loud as I could. Well, what I mean by 'singing' is that I was literally screaming the lyrics to One Thot Two Thot by Yung Gravy, but Bass boosted.
"ONE THOT TWO THOT RED THOT BLUE THOT, GRAVY SO COLD BITCH I THINK I NEED A FLU SHOT" I screamed, dancing as best as I could while sitting down in my car seat. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself when I wondered about what other people in their cars were thinking of my actions. 

          My sunglasses that were once propped nicely on my head fell off and into my lap as I did my thing. That made me laugh as I put them back on my face instead of my head so they were less likely to fall. The traffic was slow around here, much slower than the traffic in Wisconsin, but then again when was it not? Detroit was a hot spot right now because just around a year and a half ago, androids bravely protested for their freedom. Of course, people are want to go out to Detroit for various reasons involving androids. I'm not going there for android purposes though, I'm going to Detroit for a completely different reason. You must be wondering why the hell I'm taking a long ass trip from Wisconsin to Detroit in my small, cherry red jeep by myself. Well, I'll tell you. 

          I recently just got a job in Detroit as a detective, and that's the main reason I got up and left Wisconsin. The other reason was that I couldn't bear to just stay there anymore. I was, and still am, sick and tired of the people in that state. Don't get me wrong, there are some good people in the mix, but most of the people living in Wisconsin are very racist against androids.  I usually didn't pay attention to that kind of stuff, but the racism was getting so bad that there were full on violent drunken riots. I dunno about any of you, but I'm not just going to sit there and take it. I want to be somewhere that feels safe. That must sound crazy since you'd think most of the riots happen in Detroit itself. You'd be wrong, Detroit is heavily guarded for that reason alone. So, with Detroit being pretty safe I decided to go there for my job. Plus, android cases must be so interesting. Oh, sorry if I forgot to mention that I'm a detective. 

          Anyways, I spent the rest of my car ride jamming out. I'd been in the car for days now, only occasionally getting out for a bathroom break, to sleep in a motel, to get some gas, or to get some food/water. That being said, when I finally reached my small house I just recently bought in Detroit I practically threw myself into my new home. My furniture was already in the house, letting me know that the two moving trucks had gotten here first. I was thankful for that, and I went to explore the house. When I found my room, I practically collapsed on my bed and let out a long sigh. There were multiple boxes in my room with stuff in it, but my basic furniture was all laid out such as my bed and dressers. Right when I noticed the number of boxes all around my house, I let out a groan at the thought of all the work I would have to do. I was living by myself too, which meant that I had to clean all of this up by myself. I was about to get up and start unpacking my things in my room, but I flopped back down on my bed.
"Maybe I could do this all after I take a nap?" I thought to myself tiredly. A yawn escapes my jaws, and before I could even combat my tiredness I completely knocked out on my bed. I was just simply to exhausted to do anything else but sleep.

---

          "Looks like we have ourselves a new neighbor, huh Connor?" Hank asks me, and I watch a red jeep roll up the driveway of the house next to us that's been empty for a while. 
"I believe so. I saw moving trucks there yesterday." I respond, tearing my eyes away from the house and looking at Hank. 
"Should we... I dunno.. Introduce ourselves now or somethin'?" Hank asks me, and I shake my head 'no' at him.
"I would, but humans are often very tired after moving," I inform Hank, who crosses his arms at me and raises an eyebrow.
"How do you remember all that shit?" Hank questions before flicking my forehead. 
"I researched about it yesterday after I saw the moving trucks," I answer.

          Hank and I are silent for a moment. I resume stroking Sumo's fur gently as his soft head lies in my lap. Both Sumo and I are on the couch, just like we usually are. I like dogs, especially Sumo. 
"You researched it..? Why?" Hank asks with a teasing smile. 
"I knew that we'd have to introduce ourselves eventually. I wanted to know the best time to do it, and it would probably be best to stop by tomorrow after work." I explain, and Hank nods at this. 

"Right, right. I wonder what the neighbor's gonna be like though." Hank grumbled before scratching his scalp and running a hand down his face. 
"I'm curious too. I hope they like dogs." I say before giving Sumo another quick pat on his scruffy head. 
"I'm sure they will son," Hank replies before ruffling up the hair on my head and walking to his bedroom. 
"Lieutenant Anderson!" I whine before desperately trying to fix my once neatly slicked back dark brown hair. I hear Hank let out a cackle before entering his room with a smug look.

----
Word count: 1052
A/N: Hey readers! I'm sorry, this was a pretty weak prologue... Oops. I think I was just trying to introduce the characters into the story before I got into anything deep, yaknow? Anyways, chapters will be much longer in the future. Most likely about 1500-3000ish words. Hope that's good! 
-Cheggtus