Arriving at the Airport

I looked at the baggage claim, it kept making it's way around and still no sign of my luggage. I scrolled through my messages seeing if the boys had texted me, nope. I groaned, no ride and no luggage, great. I must've waited for about 10 minutes till I heard a familiar voice, "Shut up Jack, put those back you dumbass". I did a 180 and my eyes widened.

I ran up to the boys and managed to give them all a huge hug.

"Ugh, I missed your annoying voices." I said, they all chuckled

"Wait, who's driving? Tell me it's not Jack." I asked worried. "Hey, let me remind you I passed my driving test in less than 5 tries." Jack said. I rolled my eyes. Chosen held up his keys and I let out a breath of relief.

"W-where's y-your luggage?" Wyatt asked with a stutter. I raised an eyebrow at him "Since when do you have a stutter?" I asked laughing. He looked down at his feet and blushed deep red.

"Yep, I'm pretty sure they lost it, all I have in my backpack is a bikini that I was planning on getting rid of, but I guess I'll have to use it now." I said disappointed. All the boys seemed to blush and look anywhere but at me.

"Losers." I whispered under my breath and laughed.

"Can we just go? You can call the airline tomorrow." Finn suggested. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my backpack.

We all started walking out, I stayed behind most of the time trying to catch up to the boys but failing, "Since when did they get so tall?" I said to myself.

Wyatt seemed to slow down a bit.

"So how was your flight?" he asked.

"Eh, it was alright the lady next to me snored like crazy and the breakfast was terrible." I replied.

We both kept walking but I couldn't help staring at Wyatt, we hadn't seen each other in 6 months and he had definitely 'grown', muscle-wise.

I caught myself staring again and blushed. This was weird, it had never happened before, Wyatt was like my brother, wait no thats weird, he was my best friend.

We finally got to the car, of course me and Wyatt sat in the back like good old times, recording stupid snaps of each other and threatening each other to post them.

"Wait, you guys never truly told me where we were staying." I called out as I saw we were getting a bit too far from the airport.

The boys smiled among themselves which made me get really suspicious.

"You fucking idiots, tell me" I whined.

"you'll have to wait, it's a bit of a drive." Jaeden smiled. I flipped him off and rolled my eyes. He dramatically put his hand over his chest and looked shocked causing me to laugh.

The drive seemed to take forever and I ended up falling asleep.

I woke up and felt my head on something I sat up and saw I had been laying on Wyatt's lap.

"I-I'm sorry." I smiled shyly. "Who's stuttering now?" Wyatt asked with a sneaky look. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

It was the biggest beach house I'd ever seen. This was gonna be an interesting summer.