Chapter 5

Olivia woke up first when her face was warmed by the morning sun shining through an arched window in the living room. Scooting closer to Jose's slumbering figure, Olivia wondered what this man dreamed of. She knew he would do anything for his family and that he was a hard worker. but she mentally inquired about what his fears and fantasies were. Jose turned her on so much and the realization startled her that it was becoming less of a physical attraction and starting to venture down an emotive path. Not being able to control herself, Olivia started with light licks and kisses on the back of his neck, moving across his shoulders, then down his back. Slowly she worshiped him with her mouth. Jose was moaning by the time her mouth followed her hands around to his chest. Before he could speak, Olivia grabbed Jose's face and her kiss became tender. Even with the two languages they both spoke, words somehow wouldn't be capable of expressing what was brewing with her caresses. Unable to refrain any longer Jose lifted Olivia on top of him so he could kiss her properly, completely. His kiss spoke even when his words couldn't.

Olivia sat up on top of him and pulled his shirt over his head. "Why am I the only one naked? Wait what happened to my pajamas?" Olivia asked looking down for the first time at her nude body. Her nude body that was covered in hickeys. COVERED. Olivia had love marks on her chest, stomach and fresh ones on her inner thighs. The blemishes ranged from faint red to dark purple, there were even bite marks on her thighs!

"Oh my gosh! What the hell am I going to do? How am I going to explain all these marks?" Olivia asked herself as she sat frozen still straddling Jose.

Jose must have realized something was wrong and finally looked at her body and had the worst look of remorse on his face Olivia had ever seen.

"Lo siento. Lo siento Bonita." Jose was still looking at the marks. And then his penis poked her.

Olivia looked down at him with surprise.

Jose smirked, "Your nude, on top of me, oh and your covered in marks that I left on your skin while inside of you. Well except for the one's on your thighs. Technically my tongue was inside when I was licking between your legs."

Olivia clasped her thighs together to stop the moisture and smell from escaping. "Jose I am serious how can I explain all these hickeys?"

Jose kissed her softly instantly soothing her.

"Lo siento Bonita. I did not mean for this to happen." Remorse again tainting his tone.

"Well I think you did this on purpose so I could stay with you! How are I going to explain the bite marks Jose? What am I going to do?" Olivia buried her face in her hands.

Jose slid from under her and sat up, pulling her with him. Once he was facing her, he pulled her hands away from her face.

"Please don't cover your face. I am so sorry please don't be mad. I did not do this to make you stay. Tell me what I can do to make you feel better?" Jose said pleading with his eyes.

Olivia kissed him softly before scooting closer and wrapping her arms around his neck. She couldn't stay mad and be aroused at the same time. It also didn't hurt that every last one of these marks were consensual. "Can we make breakfast? Whatever I do I can't do it on an empty stomach."

Jose kissed her quickly and tried to get up but Olivia pulled him back and kissed him. The kiss quickly deepened and Jose began to moan into her mouth. Olivia couldn't breathe but she also couldn't find a reason to pull away.

Jose reached between them and rubbed between Olivia's spread legs. Her clitoris was swollen, begging to be touched.

"All oxygen has left the building!" She thought needing to breathe and tried to pull away from their kiss. Jose's other hand wrapped around the back of her neck keeping her in place as he kissed her senseless while sliding two fingers inside of her.

"OH!" Startled Olivia gasped in Jose's mouth. He continued kissing and rubbing her, his lips never leaving hers.

"Yes!" Olivia said against Jose's mouth. She reached between his legs and grabbed Jose's swollen penis. Precum was leaking down his shaft. Olivia rub the precum up and down his length making him moan. He increased his speed, moving the fingers inside faster and applying more pressure to her enlarged clit. Olivia arched her back but didn't release his erection. Olivia increased her speed to match the rhythm Jose was creating between her legs.

"Are you about to cum? Are you going to let me make you cum? Please cum bonita." Jose whispered against her mouth as she exploded.

She felt him jerk moments before she felt his hot semen splash on her breast and stomach and cover her hand.

"Oh my gosh Jose how many times are you going to make me cum? You are going to break it!" They both laughed.

Jose kissed her gently before saying, "As many as I can. Are you complaining?"

"Nope." She smiled.

"Good let's get cleaned up and go eat." He smiled back.

Two hours later they were outside in the backyard kneeling in the dirt. Jose had a basic layout and explained it to Olivia very quickly. They placed the potted plants and seeds in their designated spots and began planting. The time passed quickly as they joked and moved around the garden planting and occasionally sharing kisses and light touches. Before Olivia knew it, several hours had passed, and it was time for lunch.

"Let's take a quick lunch then we can finish the last section," said Jose.

Jose had yet to explain the last section of the garden, briefly explaining it was a surprise for later.

Olivia took off her gloves and hat and followedJose inside the cool house for lunch.