Chapter 7

"Que paso amigo? What happened?" Olivia was starting to panic. First the hickeys and now this? Olivia wondered if this Mexican had lost his mind. He was blowing through all of her blockades like a car going downhill with NO breaks!

Moving to pull away Olivia paused when Jose touched her hips lightly. He wasn't preventing her from getting up but his touch indicated he didn't want her to move.

"Do you understand what you do to me? You say you have never ridden anyone before but you just rode me like an estrella porno! Estamos afuera for fuck's sake! I have never done that with anyone! Outside? What else do you have in that dirty mind of yours?" Jose leaned forward and kissed her still out of breath. "Are you on birth control?" 

"Yes." Olivia answered tightly. She was still upset. 

"Ok so pregnancy is out of the picture so cual es el problema? I have to admit it felt wonderful for me, being inside with no condon, I could feel your excitement, your wetness. Bonita you get so mojado! I could get use to kissing you all over this body and get lost licking between your legs. " Jose smiled and simultaneously began rubbing her back and placing small kisses up her neck. 

Olivia couldn't help the small moan that left her throat and thought. "Goodness gracious this man's mouth is astounding. Is he hard again?" 

Shaking her head to clear the cloud of lust, Olivia finally stood up, removing herself from the unrestricted show of voyeurism they just performed for his neighbors. She could get lost in this man and the ministrations he insisted on bestowing upon her body. Olivia headed inside, putting the much-needed space between them so her brain could function properly, without the assault of arousal. 

This weekend she somehow managed to tap into a hidden surplus of carnal hungers, and even without being able to see the future, Olivia knew she was irrevocably altered by this weekend. Standing on the edge of a ridiculously high emotion cliff, Olivia realized there was no going back.

 "But now what?" Was the question ringing through the chambers of her chaotic mind. Olivia knew the answer to that question without having to ponder on it. There was no next, it was over. She had to break their connection before it had a chance to strengthen into a bond. A bond she knew would lead to as much pain, as it would pleasure. Her real issue was knowing that she had to take full responsibility for every decision she made this weekend and allowing Jose to move past her barriers was already proving to have dire consequences. 

Olivia's head was pounding with all of the emotions attacking her, so she decided on a quick shower and a nap. Yep everything was better with a nap. 

It was dark and quiet when Olivia opened her eyes. 

Confused she set up until she remembered where she was, in Jose's guest bedroom, and reached for the lamp on the night stand. The gentle glow revealed Jose sleeping on the other side of the bed, separated by a pillow wall? 

"What the world a pillow wall???" Olivia covered her mouth so the laughter wouldn't escape. 

She turned off the light and decided not to wake him. Smirking to herself, Olivia thought "I must be wearing him out." 

Leaving him to catch up on sleep, she elected to go and make them something to eat. 

Downstairs, Olivia took the first couple of minutes familiarizing herself with Jose's kitchen. A short while later, Olivia was comfortable and turned on Pandora using her phone. Lost in what she called her cooking zone, Olivia didn't hear Jose enter the kitchen, or walk up behind her until he was massaging her braless right breast. 

Turning around she was trapped by Jose and the sink. She tried to shift down the countertop, attempted to break free from his vice like grip but before she gained emancipation Jose spun her around ensnaring her once again. This time between the island and himself. 

Olivia looked up at him with flabbergasted eyes. 

His breathing was labored when he finally spoke, "I thought you left." Grabbing her neck, he kissed her firmly but sweetly. Leaning his forehead against hers, Jose said, "But here you are bonita cooking in mi cocina. That is so sexy. Are you still angry with me for not using a condon? I am so sorry I swear I wasn't thinking I was only feeling how good you felt and how wet you were. My imagination is running wild over here with ways I want---no ways I need to fuck you." 

God, he wanted this woman. For longer than this weekend. If he was speaking his truth he wanted her forever. He had to slow down. 

"I'm sorry amigo. About earlier, I was experiencing a lot of emotions and I freaked out. I shouldn't have taken it out on you, and no I am not now, nor was I ever mad at you amigo." 

Olivia's words caused him to come to a grinding halt. "No, I am the one who should be saying sorry. Lo siento bonita I should have asked you first. Before I entro, and for that I am truly sorry---" Jose was cut off by Olivia's lips smashing onto his. 

"You have no idea how sexy it is when you apologize like that. Your concern for me still surprises me amigo." Olivia said before standing up on her tiptoes to kiss Jose's earlobe. Kissing the sensitive flesh Olivia smiled when she felt Jose's erection. 

After her shower earlier, Olivia threw on a sleeping short set without underclothes, which proved to be a wise decision as she, climbed up on top of the island again and pushed aside her short shorts. The thin material of his pajama bottoms did nothing to shield Jose from Olivia's moisture as he grabbed her hips pushing her further into his arousal. Her swollen clit was aching as she started grinding it against his rigid erection. 

Olivia pulled back slightly to look into Jose's eyes and said, "I freaked out earlier because you are making me break all my rules. All of them. First not fucking friends, these stupid hickeys and now unprotected sex. Jose you are entering dangerous territory, I am broken, in a lot of pieces. I know you are a fixer I know that about you and honestly I could easily fall in love with that part of you, but we both know why I can't do that." 

Olivia decided to change the atmosphere and led Jose back to the dining room to sit into a chair. Leaning over Jose, she moved her hand in between them and grabbed his swollen penis, stroking him up and down. He pulled her to him and she opened her legs so she could straddle him and began rubbing his head onto her clit. Olivia hissed, she was sore from all their sexual excersions but she craved him and adjusted so pleasure took over the pain.

 After coating his dick in her juices, she lifted up to position his head at her moist entry, and slowly lowered herself onto him. Jose looked up surprised. "Again, are you sure? You don't have to. Espere let me grab a condon." 

"I know I don't have to but I want to. No condon just let me feel you. Don't you want to feel me? Plus riding you is just like riding a bicycle.... once you learn it becomes second nature. "Olivia whispered as her hips moved without prompting. 

She needed this, to feel him like this beneath her writhing in pleasure. "Josssee." 

Olivia grabbed the back of the chair for balance and planted her feet flat next to Jose's body for support as she rode him. Flipping them over, Jose entered her from behind and took complete control of their physical pleasure. It didn't take long for them to both empty themselves, and as they attempted to collect themselves, the smell of something cooking overwhelmed them. 

"Mmmmm what's that?" Jose sniffed the air and asked. "I made you something quick. Grilled fish stuffed with lemon, onions and cilantro, garlic pasta, bread and a tomato and cucumber salad. Sorry I didn't mean to take over your kitchen but I woke up hungry and realized we hadn't really eaten dinner and also that you've been the only one cooking and I haven't cooked for you—" 

Jose cut her off with a kiss. "Awww you cooked for me? How sweet. You are right I am hungry, Is it ready?" 

The timer went off answering his question. "I'll go get the food relax and wait for me, after dinner you have an appointment with Olivia, for a full body massage." Olivia said placing one last kiss on his lips before disappearing into the kitchen. 

Jose could get use to this type of treatment. Lots of hot sex, dinner and massages? It was going to be another long night.