Chapter 9

Taking one last look around Jose's bedroom to ensure she hadn't left anything Olivia adjusted her dress. She was nervous, but forced herself to move, acknowledging that she didn't want to leave but knew she couldn't stay. Jose having already taken her bags downstairs was waiting for her, so with a deep breath to steady herself she descended the stairs.

As if sensing her, Jose appeared at the door and turned to smile at her. Leaning down Jose grabbed her and turned and opened the front door.

"Wait I forgot something." Olivia said.

Jose closed the door and turned back to Olivia. "Que?"

"I want to thank you for this weekend I really did have a wonderful time. You made me feel amazing amigo." Olivia started to slowly remove her sundress.

"Bonita what are you doing?"

Without answering him, Olivia kneeled in front of him and undid his belt buckle and the button of his jeans. Then unzipping his jeans, she released his semi-erect member. Olivia corrected that, and with just a few strokes she had his solider standing at attention.

Jose's arms were still occupied with Olivia's bags as she took him in her mouth. She tasted his precum in her mouth and moaned.

"Ummmm. Espere por favor, la bolsas!" Jose tossed the bags and his hands were instantly on her. In her hair pulling her towards him to deep throat him, on her face, her breasts. She let Jose use her body, it was the last thing she could do for him. She purposely refrained from oral sex the entire weekend, it was part of her plan. She wanted to go out with a bang, give him her all, so she would never look back with regret.

Sliding her mouth up and down his shaft, wetting his erection with her saliva, she felt Jose staring at her. When she looked up his eyes were glued on her lace clad breast. She pulled the fabric down and released her stiff nipples.

"Oh Dios mio! Olivia espere, dejame tocarte" Jose sighed in frustration when Olivia pulled just out of his reach, but she didn't release his hard own, in fact she sucked harder working Jose into a frenzy.

Releasing Jose from her mouth with a pop, she looked up at him and smiled. "You are an amazing man. Thank you for everything I will never forget this weekend." She started slowly stroking his penis still wet from her mouth. 

Her eyes pleaded with him when she begged " Will you cum for me Jose please? Let me make you feel as good as you made me feel this weekend."

Olivia spread her legs wider . It took Jose's entire concentration, as Olivia's mouth continued to service him, to figure out what she was doing. Spread eagle, she revealed she wore crotch less panties and now proudly displayed the saturation of her excitement. 

Looking at her pussy placed on exhibit for him, slick with secretions, sent him vaulting over the edge as Olivia ingurgitated his seed.

Still erect Jose pulled Olivia up from her sexy squatting position and led her to the couch. Lifting her on the back of the couch he moved in between her open legs and slid inside. No words were necessary the emotion was all over Jose's face as he once again savored and cherished her body slowly making love to her. 

Olivia lost count of the times she came by the time Jose was spent with her.