Day Gone Bad

"Wake up Marie! It's your last first day of school! You're finally a senior!" My mom tells me as she shakes me awake.

I groaned and rolled over, pulling my pink and purple flowered comforter over top of my head. Yes I know that you are probably thinking, that an 18 year old girl owning and utilizing a pink and purple flowered comforter was weird but I honestly didn't care what people thought.

When I rolled back over to see if my mom was still in my room I saw that she wasn't. 'Yes she finally left, now i can go back to sleep' I thought to myself. I pulled my comforter over my head and drifted off to sleep but about 2 seconds later i was woken up because I was drenched in ice cold water.I looked over to see mom holding an empty bucket and she was smiling.

I rolled my eyes, swung my feet over my bed, and slowly made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I showered, did my make up, and threw my clothes on as fast I could because I noticed that I was going to be late for first period if I didn't hurry up.

I decided I would skip breakfast and I would just stop at Starbuck's on the way to school. I ordered a Carmel Ribbon Crunch, my favorite.

I arrived at school right before the late bell rang, thankfully I made it to school on time for my first day. I started to walk to my first period with my drink and books when I spotted the biggest jerk ever, Taylor Caniff.

I don't know why but Taylor is always picking on me because i have good grades and I don't get in trouble. Why do I get made fun of when I do nothing wrong? He calls me "Asian" and "Goody Two Shoes"

He also is constantly calling me a white girl because I would normally walk into school with Starbuck's.

Right when I spotted Taylor, I slipped into my first period class trying not to be noticed by him. I was successful.

I walked in and noticed my best friends and basically my only friends, Nicole and Anne talking to each other. Nicole and Anne are cousins, but the three of us are like sisters. Teachers often call us "The Trio"

Nicole and Anne are both 18 like me but Nicole is the oldest, her birthday is in January, than me, mines in March, than Anne, hers is in April. We call Anne the baby because well, she is the youngest.

I sat down next to the both of them and sat up, still drinking my carmel ribbon crunch, then the stupid teacher started talking, he was welcoming everybody back, I of course dazed out because who wouldn't?

I finished my drink and walked over to the garbage can to throw the cup away but then my teacher yelled at me:

"Marie Rangis! You have been going to this school long enough, you should know that you are supposed to raise your hand if you want to get up!"

I looked at him and my face flushed red with embarrassment, I hate getting yelled at and being in trouble, without a word I scurried back to my seat. Then he yelled at me again:

"You aren't going to say you're sorry?"

I looked up and was about to say something but then Nicole jumped in this screaming fest and said to the teacher:

"Leave her alone it's only the first day of school! She was only throwing out her cup, and we aren't in 2nd grade! Why the hell do we have to raise our hand to get up? Ha, GAYYYY!!"

As you could tell, Nicole was sort of a badass, she doesn't care if she got in trouble.

Then the teacher stared at Nicole in astonishment, he then sat down on top of his desk, cross legged and started crying. He poured out his heart to us like we cared. The funny part was that everyone in class pulled out their phones and started video taping.

We were all interrupted by the bell, time for 2nd period. I quickly ran up to Nicole and Anne and asked what they had next they both had Math and i had English.

'Great' I thought to myself 'at least two classes without my only friends!'

I walked to English praying that Taylor wouldn't be in my class and with my luck, Taylor was in my class, and with more of my luck, him and i are going to be forced to sit next to each other.

How could this day get any worse!?

_____________

First chapter.

How do you like it?

Comment and vote.

Thanks bæs 😘