Pizza Night

(Pic of Finn)

I sighed, I knew I had to tell them at one point, I told them everything, the note, Taylor hugging me, the blades, the airport and Aaron. Once I told them about Aaron they were excited, they loved Aaron as well, I mean how couldn't you? He is basically a humongous walking, breathing, living teddy bear, kind of like Ted minus the drugs and cursing and all the other stuff.

When I finished my ranting I had tears streaming down my face, I took the note out of my pocket and ran into the kitchen, the girls followed me curious of what I was doing, I grabbed a lighter and sprinted outside, I threw the crumpled paper in the fire pit and lit it on fire, Nicole and Anne ran outside with marshmallows on sticks and started roasting them, I rolled my eyes and walked back inside.

I walked through my kitchen to the mud room because I left my book bag in there, I had homework to do, even though it was the first day of school.

I pulled out everything I had to do and walked up to my room, I could do my homework in the kitchen but my brothers and Aaron are in the basement probably playing MarioKart and I could do my homework in my Mom's office but she was in there doing work, I stopped by her office.

"Hey Mom"

"Hello Marie"

"I have a question, are you busy?"

"I have an answer and I'm not busy, I'm just typing an email to a friend"

"Okay well what are we having for dinner?"

"Umm.. I don't know, it's a Thursday night, you had a long first day of school, your brothers had a long day of sleeping, Aaron's here and by the sounds of the laughing outside Nicole and Anne are here too.. I'm not cooking so have one of your brothers call in pizza"

"Okay great, thanks"

I walked to the top of the stairs and screamed down the staircase

"SOMEBODY ORDER PIZZA... AND A LOT OF IT"

Then I went to my room, after 30 minutes I finally finished my homework!! I went downstairs to see if Anne and Nicole decided to leave, nope, of course not, they're eating more of my food.

"Jeez guys, stop eating! Jason ordered pizza!"

Nicole spoke up "actually we have to get going we have school tomorrow and homework so we'll see you tomorrow!"

"You're seriously going to eat half my kitchen then decided to leave? Okay see you tomorrow, love you!"

"Love you too" they said in unison

A couple minutes after they left the door bell rang, I jumped off the couch and opened the door to see the pizza guy with 7 boxes of pizza, I threw the money in his face, snatched the pizza and slammed the door shut, even though the pizza guy was pretty cute.

When J turned around I saw four hungry guys standing behind me with drool hanging from their mouth.

"Save a box for Mom and I, you can have the rest"

I handed six boxes to the guys and they ran downstairs with it, I took the box I had and went to sit outside on the back patio, my mom followed after me and sat next to me.

"I'll be right back, I have to go get Finn"

Finn is my 2 year old Pomsky that my Dad bought me before he died, it was the last gift.

I brought Finn out of his kennel and let him run around my spacious backyard while momma and I talked about nothing in particular.

All of the sudden I felt my phone vibrate, it was just a notification on Twitter that Shawn Mendes tweeted

@ShawnMendes: There are so many new songs you'll get to hear and see videos for before the album comes out ! So excited !!!! #NeverBeAloneOfficialVideo

I smiled really big at that tweet because I know how far he has come with his singing career. I looked at the time, it was 8:00, I decided it was time for bed, I grabbed Finn and kissed my Mom goodnight them made my way upstairs to my room.

When I got to my room, Finn jumped out of my arms and ran to my balcony because he left his bone out there, he dragged it in and went on his bed that was under my bed. It's weird because my bed is lifted a little bit and has a few stairs so I can get onto it, there was a lot of room underneath for Finn.

I climbed into bed and even though it was 8:00, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was so exhausted and needed a good night of rest for whatever tomorrow at school will hold.