Have You Changed?

I walk down the hall to English praying that Taylor isn't in my class & with my luck, he is & with more of my luck, him & I are going to be forced to sit next to each other for an entire year! This day just keeps getting better and better, note sarcasm!

I sit down at the desk Taylor and I will be sharing, I don't understand why the school doesn't have individual desks, like why are there two desks joined together like a table? I mean we aren't in kindergarten! I slump down in my seat, hoping the period will end soon.

I look straight forward, making sure that Taylor doesn't have a chance to pick on me. I wait and wait and wait, but he doesn't say a word, instead he slips me a note and whispers in my ear "read it later" and he winks. I just roll my eyes and stuff the note into my pocket wondering what it says.

After endless minutes of godforsaken English, it finally ends, as soon as the bell rings I am sprinting out of the room, I meet up with Nicole and Anne, we were heading to study hall. I tell them about the note Taylor gave me, they just exchange looks and giggle,

"What's with the giggling?" I ask

They again look back at each other and nod, then Anne says "Can't you tell that Taylor likes you? It seems like he has changed!"

I start cracking up as the words 'it seems like he has changed' pass through my ears, that is not possible at all.

You see, Taylor has been an asshole since first grade. Why you ask? Well when we were little, Taylor and I were really good friends, we would hang out all the time and would color together whenever we got the chance, Taylor developed feelings for me and one day he asked me out, I rejected him because we were only like 6 and I thought we were too young. Ever since that day, he has been mean to me.

Anne, Nicole, and I finally reached study hall, I look around hoping to not see Taylor's face. Yes! Score! No Taylor!

*late bell rings* Everybody suddenly jumps, we were not expecting that. Everyone takes their seats in the gay double desk things, Nicole and Anne sit next to each other since they have Math homework and I sit in front of them with nothing to do.

I take the note out of my pocket without Nicole and Anne realizing and I start to read it, I look at how long the note is, I start reading, and by the middle of the note, I am in tears, I can't believe that's what Taylor thinks..