I Can't Believe It..

Recap: Taylor gave Marie a note and Marie read it in study hall, she is surprised and she is in tears because of what Taylor wrote.

Marie's POV:

I have tears pouring down my face, is that really what Taylor thinks? Omg.

The note:

Dear Marie,

We have known each other for several years, I know I have been very mean to you and I just want to let you know that I don't regret it. You deserved every minute of me torturing you. I have never liked you and never will, you have made my life a living hell.

Love, Taylor

I ran out of the room crying, right now I am an emotional mess. No sooner than 3 seconds after I ran out of the room, I hear footsteps behind me, the person stopped me and spun me around, I cover my face because if this is a teacher, I don't want them to see my smeared mascara.

Then the person started speaking,

"Why are you crying? It's okay just give me a hug"

I noticed it was a guy, but it wasn't my teacher.. I looked up to see who it was, I saw beautiful big brown eyes that stared into my soul and made me melt. He made me forget why I was crying.

I then snapped out of my trance and realized that this guy was Taylor Caniff, the one that made me cry..

I wiggled out of his grip and sprinted for the school doors. I ran as far as my legs would take me. I ended up in the abandoned airport that was just up the road from my house, I ran to the blacktop that had weeds growing through the cracks and I sat down.

I wiped all my mascara off so if someone ever came to "help me" I would look presentable and not like an ugly ducky.

I sat alone for a few minutes, just crying my eyes out. I don't understand Taylor, he writes me a very mean note then he tries to console me while I cried over the note?! It made no sense.

Another thing that didn't make sense was that he seemed to actually care and that he had sorrow in his eyes, his big beautiful eyes that pierced my sole whenever I stare into them.

I wiped my tears away and started digging a hole.

When I was 16 I had depression and I cut myself really deep, one day when my dad came home from work, and saw me laying unconscious on my bathroom floor, that was something a parent should never see. My father saved my life that day and I just wished I came earlier enough to do the same for him. Once I was released from the hospital my father told me to grab all of my blades and follow him, I did what I was told. We ended up burying them at this abandoned airport, in the exact spot I was sitting now.

I started digging and digging and digging hoping to strike gold, I finally felt what I was looking for, a cardboard box, I pulled the box out of the hole and ripped the box open. Right when I was about to do the unthinkable, I heard a male voice I didn't think I would ever hear.

_______________

Sorry I don't update much, I am really busy with school and other stuff.

Vote & comment ❤️