Teen Titans + Update

Hey guys! Long time no talk, I know but I have a little time rn and I thought I would talk to you guys about something that's happened in the world of one of my favorite fandoms. If you were expecting me to talk about my writing, I'll just update you right here. I sadly don't really write much anymore. I do some on vacations but nothing super continuous. I have been writing poetry lately which I think is AMAZING (I'm pretty proud of it) but it's SUPER personal and vulnerable so I don't think I can post that idk. Like I want to kinda but I want to do it more anonymously or on a place where no one from my life knows me lol. I still love writing but at the same time, I've kinda fallen out of it. I've been saying I've been wanting to get back into it for a LONG time but idk if that'll ever happen. But I still do see all your wonderful comments and I love that. I wish I could write idk maybe I need something new to write or some inspiration idk. So that's your update. NOW what I was originally talking about. Let's talk about TEEN TITANS.
No, not Titans, I feel like that's a whole different post that I'll be talking about. 

So, unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Teen Titans Go! Is currently the "version" of Teen Titans we have on the air currently. Many people were disappointed when this came out because many OG fans (like myself) wanted it to be similar to the original but it was styled and written for kids. At first, I was mad but I honestly get it. It's in cartoon network, a kids network and children's shows are stylized and written like Teen Titans Go! is. So that's that. Now, recently, a movie version of Teen Titans Go! came out entitled "Teen Titans Go to the Movies". I really don't know too much about the plot or anything but I think it's legit just the Titans complaining they don't have a movie cause they're not serious enough or something. Quite a few 4th wall breakings which I do think is kinda cool. But again, I don't really know what most of the movie premise is. However, what interested me was this tweet by Tara Strong, the voice of Raven in Teen Titans Go! and the original Teen Titans.

 However, what interested me was this tweet by Tara Strong, the voice of Raven in Teen Titans Go! and the original Teen Titans

Now at first, I was skeptical. Even though she is a cast member, there have been rumors and emotional ploys that have been used to get the fans hopes up for years. It was nothing new to me. Even though she said this, nothing really hit home. That being said, the movie came out. And then this is when crap really hits the fan. 

*SPOILERS I guess??? So if you don't want the VERY VERY end of the movie to be spoiled stop here and come back if you want. I actually haven't seen the movie but there was only one part that really matters to me anyways lol* 

So at the end credits of the movie, this was shown. 

NOW
!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HECK
HIZZLE HECC

I legit began to CRY and SCREAM and just be in a state of shock.

And after the initial shock, everything hit me. The little hints I've heard about that they left in Teen Titans Go like :

 The little hints I've heard about that they left in Teen Titans Go like :

And: (Start at 2:00)

Finally made sense. It seems like...

They were hinting at something and Tara was telling the truth.

Guys... I think the Titans are back