Chapter 11 Blake's Family

Blake pulls up to his house and it was absolutely lovely. It was a nice sized house enough to fit a good amount of people into it. "You nervous" asked Blake looking at me "yes" I answered honestly "they'll love you Cassie" he tells me and I smile. We get out and I felt my nerves getting worse and worse. Blake takes my hand and gives me a reassuring smile which made me feel so much better.
         We entered the house and took our shoes off, and right as I start to walk. I get slammed into by a Golden Retriever "Jackson!" yelled Blake. But Jackson didn't care he just kept licking me and all I did was laugh about it. "Jackson down boy" said Blake pulling Jackson off of me.m as I still laughed. "Oh my god I am so sorry" a nice older looking lady said "it's absolutely fine. My Dog Star Gazer does it all the time" I say getting up and wiping my pants off.
          "Mom this is Cassie" said Blake petting Jackson "oh my god as in Cassie that I want to marry someday" she said. "Mom" said Blake embarrassed "it is so good to finally meet you" she said hugging me. "It's good to meet you as well Mrs. Woods" I say as we pull back "please call me Annabelle" she tells me. "Yes ma'am" I say smiling "dear who's here" asked a voice that kinda sound a little like Blake. When I see who it is I immediately recognize him "Uncle Woods" I say shocked "Cassie" he said pulling me into a hug.
         "Wait what am I missing" I hear Blake as "I didn't know you knew Uncle Woods" I say "I didn't think you knew my dad" said Blake. "I know Cassie. Because I am her families lawyer and I am like her Uncle" he informed Blake. "Well soon she'll be calling you Dad" said Annabelle "your the lucky girl who snagged our sons heart" said Uncle Woods and I blushed. "As long as your done with all the illegal stuff I'm absolutely fine with it" said Uncle Woods "I haven't done anything illegal for almost two years" I tell him.
         "Then welcome to the family" said Uncle Woods hugging me again with Annabelle joining in. "Told you they would love you" said Blake and I giggled "Mom, Dad who the hell is here" I knew that voice. "It's good to see you sleeping beauty' I said smirking at Connor. "Oh god" he said and came over and hugged me "how do you know my younger brother" asked Blake. "I was sick one day and Dad took me along with him to her house" Connor explained "I felt faint and the next thing I knew a twelve year old girl was holding me up. She helped me to the living room and won't let me go home. Till I was better" Connor said.
         "Wow that entire week you were gone you were being taken care of by my girlfriend" said Blake. "Yeah she was nice. But their always seemed to be this danger with her" said Connor. "Well I have been working on that for two years" I defended myself. "And now Blake is going to go stay at her house and finish school in her home town" said Annabelle "can I come" asked Connor "there's room and as long as their ok with it" I say. "I don't see why" said Uncle Woods "you can go too" said Annabelle tearing up.
         For the rest of the night we ate and Uncle Woods let them know of the illegal stuff I had done. Such as Street Fighting, Street Racing, under age drinking, under age driving (but I never got caught driving underage). Also I one time got caught with drug on me, but they weren't mine. An ex friend of mine stuck them in my bag so she didn't get in trouble. But she still did!
         "I can't believe you did that" said Annabelle "I was in a bad place for a long time" I tell her. "Both of my parents dying in front of me can cause some damage. But I am better now" I tell them and they frown at me feeling sorry. "So how many races did you win" asked Connor changing the subject "hmm" I say thinking trying to remember. "I think over forty-five times" I say honestly "you raced a lot" said Connor "yeah" I agreed.
         "How many fights did you lose" asked Blake "damn. I think like fifteen to twenty-two" I admit. "You fucking strong as hell so I believe that" said Blake "plus I watch you 'play' fight with some old buddies of yours" Blake says. I laugh "yeah I still have the bruise on my back" I admit. I realize it is very late "I need to get home" I say standing up "I will take you home" said Blake. I say my goodbyes to everyone and walk out the door.
         Blake drives for a couple of blocks then pulls over. "Blake what going-" I am cut off as Blake picks me up and I squealed in shock. Blake started kissing me and I kissed him back automatically. Blake soon moves down to my neck and I couldn't help but moan a the sensation I felt. "Blake" I painted out "I am not doing this in your truck" I tell him and he groaned as he stopped. "Then we are doing this in your room" Blake said restarting his truck and diving to the apartment.
         I felt so happy I felt like I truly do have a family again. But Matty told me "that even though you don't have a blood family. You have a family of friends. Plus that Hotta Blake" Matty seriously can be a perv.