fresh honey (4)

F O U R

F O U R

Pretty.

Tiny waist, tiny waist, she's so, so pretty. Fluffy tail, white kitty.

Pretty fluffy tail. Cute... Yoga mat- best friend.

Pretty. Bendy. Barbie

Best friend.

Shiny, soft perfectly layered blonde hair cascaded over her petite shoulders and sunk into the small of her back. Flushed cheeks, pink lips, middle part, wispy bangs growing out much too fast and her clothes reeked of cinnamon.

Maybe I was in love with it.

Indie was our little ragdoll. She was so cute but so innately programmed to beg for cuddles at the most inopportune times. This time, she weaved gently through Fran's legs, purring. Something about it felt so lipstick.

I adored Francine, part of me was so obsessed with her

I adored Francine, part of me was so obsessed with her. She was absolutely gorgeous, inside and out, and was exactly the friend you needed: realistic but fun. She navigated spaces well, in not only mental but fiscal dynamics. Her dad was a numbers guy so she bet big.

On everything.

One day,  Eric and his originally two-man band are signed under my one or two shreds of a label... Doing one blockbuster and the next, they're nearly married. She fit us so well into her manifesting that it felt almost real.

Daria had mentioned my crush on Fran once too many— in jest but with stone.

But how could you not be in love with someone so bright. She was always so welcoming, calming, we are on this journey together. I could be in love with my best friend and still understand boundaries... and her being straight.

I didn't look at her like that.

Ok maybe sometimes.

"Ang, are you even listening to me?" That was Fran again, a taut body split even on a fuchsia yoga mat, army green tee, bright green eyes peering over at me to the side, her blonde ponytail hung beside her head. I rolled mine in response when she smirked.