Family's Trial: First One

Izuku's P.O.V.

It was the 'trials' to see if I would fit in with my family. There was two families that wanted me. One didn't know if I would actually like it, while the other was sure that I would fit in. One lived in a bar, it was their only home, the other lived in a big house. We were going to the family that thought I would fit in first. When we got there, the house was actually big. It had two floors, a porch, and a big yard as well. I stood in my spot in awe and utter shock.

"Are you coming?"

"Yeah, Aiza-san!!" He was the only one I would listen to, or the only one who wouldn't start a fight with me. The others would either hate me, or I hate them. So he was the only logical choice for the person to bring me to my new home and family. I was running to catch up to him. Smile on my face up to the door. Then it got into a straight face. It showed the nervousness in my eyes. He rung the doorbell.

"Hold on, I'm dealing with the brat, I'll be there in a second!!"

I used Blood to see what was happening on the inside. It was havoc. A boy with spiky blond hair was yelling and bursting this with his explosive quirk. She was yelling at him, not something I should hear as a child. She then wrapped his hands in bandages, it was burnt by his Quirk apparently. I pulled back.

"What's happening in there?"

"She was yelling her son, he was breaking things with his Explosive Quirk. She's now bandaging his hands, it burned his hands just recently." He nodded.

"I'm sorry, I'm coming." She opened the door to be greeted by a child and Pro Hero.

"Oh! You're the one who is going to be Kastuki's new brother, aren't you!" I nodded. I looked at the boy, and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry I took so long."

"You were bandaging his hands after he got hurt by his own Quirk, it's okay you took that long. It's sort of expected from a good Mother. Children comes priority before guests." Her eyes widened in amazement.

"You saw?"

"Yeah. With Blood."

"Blood?"

"My Quirk is called Bloody Rage, it's a mist type of Quirk. It originally activates when I get pushed past the mental border, but I can control it better now."

"Come in!!" She said, warmly smiling at us. I walked in, taking off my shoes for good manners. I walked up to the boy and sat down in front of him. I looked at his hands.

"What do you want?" He said, anger in his voice. I started unwrapping his hands.

"Hey!! Why are you unwrapping the bandages!?" I kept doing it, not even flinching. When I took the bandages off, I used Indigo instead of Blood. (I name the different colors, don't make fun!!) The water that Indigo collected dropped on his hands, and he winced in pain. I held him still with Blood as well, Indigo still doing his work. He tried activating his Quirk, but it didn't work. I sort of drenched the bandages and wrapped them back on once again, better than how his Mother had done it.

"There." I said as I let him go. Indigo and Blood both disintegrated into the air, him now not feeling pain, unlike before.

"It doesn't hurt anymore.." I grinned at him.

"Right?." I said as I pulled his hand up and kissed it, making him blush. He jerked his hand back.

"I thought kisses also make wounds feel better?" I grinned at his embarrassment. He growled.

"Maybe mentally, but not physically!!"

"See? You're feeling better already." He whacked me, and got yelled at by his mother, which I shut up with Indigo. Taking the air out of her voice box only made it so she wouldn't yell, even so much as a whisper came out. I put my finger to my mouth, sinister gaze in her eyes.

"Mind keeping it down a little? We get noise complaints, plus your son would yell even more than you will if you keep this up." Her eyes widened at how much I knew in such a short amount of time. I deactivated Indigo and allowed her to speak.

"What's your names? As you should already know, mine's Izuku Midoriya. I hope we can get along together as a great family!!" I said as I threw my arms out to my sides, showing my arm span.

"Katsuki Bakugo." He blushed a little, happy with me.

"M-Mitsuki Bakugo." Stuttered because she was still scared at how she couldn't speak because of me.

"Can I call you Kacchan--" I pointed at Kastuki, "And you Mi-san?" I pointed at Mitsuki. They both nodded.

"Looks like you already fit in, Izuku."

"Yep!!" I smiled at Aiza-san, he looked like he didn't want to let me leave.

"Can you visit me every once in a while? If not, can I visit you?" He nodded, liking both ideas. I smiled once again at Kacchan, and he smiled for the first time, by his mothers expression.

"I have a room, right?"

"Oh yeah, here I'll show you." I followed Mi-san as she walked out of the room, and jumped on the bed that was in my room. She closed the door, and I locked it right after.

"Wait, Izuku?"

"Yes?" I said, still using my innocent voice to speak.

"Why did you lock your door right after I closed it?"

"I need some time alone, thank you very much." Some of my normal voice coming out in bits, meaning her being scared at my sudden mood change. My 'normal' voice was menacing, sinister, filled with dirty blood through experience, and murderous intentions.

"I-Izuku? What's with the sudden mood change? Can you please tell me? I mean, I'm related to your new mother now..." I unlocked the door, and opened it the tiniest slit. I looked at her with my discolored eyes, and she shuddered. I opened the door and looked at her with my innocent side now on.

My cornea was the normal emerald, but my pupils were my usual over-dyed blood. I smiled innocently, like nothing out-of-the-ordinary had ever happened in my lifetime.

"I don't have to say it, do I?" I said as I opened my eyes and stepped into the hallway.