Family's Trial: SOME Problems

Katsuki's P.O.V.

Just what exactly is taking her so long to show Izuku his room? It's just upstairs. She should have come back down by now...

I started walking up the stairs, and heard them talking. I decided to eavesdrop, even if it wasn't a good thing to do.

"I-Izuku? What's with the sudden mood change? You can tell me, after all I'm related to your new mother now..."

I heard the door open. I shuddered at the voice that accompanied her's. There was a thick mask of sweetness covering the cold, murderous snake slithering through it.

"I don't have to say it, do I?"

"H-huh?" An audible gulp came to my ears.

"Your not deaf." His voice grew louder.

"Mind telling me why you came up here to eavesdrop on us, Kacchan?" Izuku's head pooped around the corner I was hiding behind. The sinister voice was gone, like it never existed in the first place. When he came to me with curious eyes, I reached the conclusion that it was just my imagination.

"You two were taking too long for a simple trip to a room." I caught a deep blood glint in his pupils, but were gone when I blinked, only a second after. He put a finger to his lips. Scratching his head, he apologized.

"Sorry, Kacchan. Me and Mi-san were talking about some things." He walked back downstairs and laid down on the couch. I caught him making a glare at us through the tiniest slit in his hair. It disappeared in a second, once again a figure of my imagination. That guy that brought Izuku here came up to us.

"You think it'll be fine for him to live here?" Both of our answers were immediate.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Huh?" He looked at us in confusion. I looked at my mother in shock.

"I won't let that child live in this house."

"Why?"

"He's too dangerous." The man nodded.

"Then we will leave."

"Can I at least say bye?"

"Sure you can." I ran to Izuku. He smiled at me, but his eyes were sad.

"Bye, Izuku." I hugged him, and he did back.

"Bye Kacchan..." He pulled away and put his hands on my face. He pressed his forehead to mine as he wiped the forming tears from my eyes. "I hope I get to see you again when we get older." I nodded.

"I'll make sure we do." I grinned, and put my fist out. He pressed his against mine.

"And I'll look forward to it."

We both were grinning, and happy, until he had to leave. He waved at me one last time before the door closed. I turned to my mom.

"Spill."

She turned away from me, and started cleaning.

"Spill." I said, louder. She ignored me, but her face showed traces of irritation and fear.

"What happened between you two upstairs? I heard the last part of it, and I want answers. It includes Izuku and I want to know what." She flinched slightly when I said his name, but kept quiet. I glared at her and went up to my room. When I passed the room where Izuku was supposed to be, I felt like another presence was there. I shivered.

"Why does it feel so freaky right here...?" I looked at the door, and found that nothing was wrong with it. As I passed, the door shifted, revealing it's contents. I jumped back and found everything all wrecked. The walls had deep, long gashes in them, the mattress was shredded and thrown onto the floor, the desk was crushed by something, and some things I just didn't want to describe.

"H-how can this be? Nothing I know can destroy everything without so much as a single creak!" I looked at the floor, and it also had deep gouges in it. "And how did the floor not collapse?"

I touched a scratch in the wall, and it was perfectly smooth. No splinters, bumps, or scratches. Just smooth. I looked at the open window, and found a shadow in the figure of a kid sitting on it. There was two orbs that were glowing green and red, in the shape of eyes. It dissipated once the curtains hit it.

"I don't think I should be in here..." I closed the door, and walked to mine. I didn't want to examine the room any further; I was sick to my stomach.

I covered myself in blankets, shaking. I had so many thoughts and questions in my mind, I got a headache. I decided to let myself fall asleep. I cleared my head of thoughts, but a couple questions stayed.

What did that?

Who is Izuku?

And...

Is he really innocent?

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Oops!! I forgot about that!!" I yelped right after we got into the car. Aiza-san looked at me in confusion.

"What? Did you forget something?"

"No, I sort of..." I trailed off. Realization and irritation shone in his eyes.

"You didn't..." I chuckled nervously. He groaned.

"I allowed Blood to rampage in a room."

"I told you not to do that!!" I scratched my head.

"I couldn't help it! It was too neat and clean for me not to destroy it!!"

He looked at me in confusion. I turned towards the door, suddenly having an interest in the scenery outside the car. He sighed, and we started driving to where the other family lives. After a couple of minutes, Aiza-san spoke up.

"What did you do to cause her to reject so quickly?" I jumped. I pretended not to hear him.

"Why did she reject so quickly?" He said in a sinister tone, and I finally answered after he asked twenty-seven times.

"My mask slipped."