26- fixing*

Change me-Justin Bieber.

Don't fight fire with fire
If I'm screaming talk quieter
Understand and be patient
Feel the pain that I'm facing
Be like serenity

🔱

We had finally left the lake and just made it to the top of the small hill to the house and let me tell you, it's easier going down then up.

We open the door and it's silent.

"We're back!" Sophie shouts from the living room and moments later, Si and Ryder stroll in looking grumpy.

"You guys look good." Si comments but only looks at me.

"Allways" Sophie smiles before going into the kitchen. I make a b-line for the couch, throwing my self on it when I reach it. Dang my body hurts.

Si follows me in but Ryder seems to be in the kitchen with his sister.

"You should go clean off so when you're back we can eat." I state while lying on my back with my eyes closed.

"Yah, Sure."Si sounds so unenthusiastic but that's how I felt when I went down with Sophie.

"Hey Roobie! Fixing the puzzle!?" Sophie shouts from the kitchen.

"Fixing the puzzle." I shout in an agreeing tone without moving. Sophie laughs evily.

"Huh? Am I missing something?" Hopefully he's asking Sophie because I'm not paying much attention.

"Nothing big bro. Nothing." I open my eyes and see Si staring at me.

"Still a creep." I state and he smiles before turning and walking to the door., picking up he's bag along the way.

"There's soap and shampoo in the front pocket of my bag if you want."

"Thanks." Si grabs the stuff and walks out. He's shortly followed by Ryder.

"This should be fun" Sophie says as she tries to start dinner.

"For who exactly?" I question when standing to go help.

"Well, sending them both down to the lake at the same time hopefully solves the problem, like us, so it should be fun for everyone." She smiles as I sit on the bar stool and search for something to help with.

"I'm not the best with putting random stuff together and making it taste good so here." She puts a few cans of food in front of me. "Do what you do best." I just shake my head and do what I do best, put a bunch of random foods in a pot and hope it tastes good.

The boys came back an hour later and it looks like the lake didn't work wonders like it did with Sophie and I because they stormed in one after the other.

"Dinners ready by the way." I awkwardly say as they both turn separate ways up the stairs and into the bedrooms.

"I gotta fix this."

"Yah you do."

"Your not helping Sofia."

"That's not my name."

"Boo hoo. But seriously, I don't like this tense atmosphere. I'll have to fix this. Maybe tomorrow though  because today I'm wayyyyy to tiered."

"Good luck hun"

"Can you two come down here!" Silence. "Now! We need to talk!" I shout.

I finally here footsteps storming down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Grab food and we're going to the living room" I say grading food and limp into the open plan living room, sit on the couch and wait for the others to come in.

When they do they sit and I ask someone to start the fire because it's getting cold.

We eat in silence. The mood is so tense that a chainsaw couldn't cut through it. When I'm done eating I put down my bowl.

"I don't like this one bit. I know why you two are fighting" their eyes widen. "I ain't dumb but what gets me is you guys can't settle it yourselves and there is only one of me so we'll do this my way." The boys frown.

"Ohhh. Drama" Sophie snuggles in a blanket. "I wish I had popcorn."

"I'm going to ask questions and you answer. You don't have to if you don't want to though so yah. We need to build trust and this is the best way"

The boys nod. I've never seen Si so quit. It like I'm doing most of the talking today.

"Ryder" he sits up.

"Yah?"

"What do you think of life?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think of the life your living? How your life has changed and stuff?" I elaborate.

"Wow, Oprah questions." Si says looking at Ryder expectantly.

"Well..." he starts.

(A/N- I got this idea of putting lyrics in the beginning of a chapter from @Love_Yourself_10_x and I've seen it in other books but the way she did it and the song she put made the chapter even better so Imma try it. Tel, me whatcha think.)