나쁜 거라 더 좋은 거야

This was the 3rd time BTS changed their dorm and this time, all the members have their individual rooms. Even though Hoseok and Jimin insisted on sharing a room, it wasn't an issue because Taehyung and Jungkook decided to turn that extra room into their leisure room, a.k.a., gaming room.

Everybody was dead tired after the shifting hence, everybody went to sleep early even though their schedule was cleared for the next to days. Their managers were considerate enough to let them settle in for a few days before they get into the schedules.

[BTS haven't started working on Love Yourself: Tear album officially, yet in this story. They are working on ideas]

Jin being the eldest and most responsible one, went to every room to check if his dongsaengs have slept already or not.

First room.

Namjoon.

Before even entering the room, he heard a crash and a soft curse.

"Namjoon?" Jin entered the dimly lit room to see the leader sitting on the floor beside his bed, holding a broken lamp in hand. (gotta love God of Destruction)

Hearing the door open, he looked up.

"Jin Hyung... I... this... I don't know how..." he stuttered knowing he screwed up again.

Letting out a soft laugh, Jin took the broken lamp from the younger's hands.

"It's okay Joonie... Go to sleep. I'll fix this in the morning" he pushed the younger on the bed and turned off the lights.

"Good night hyung" Namjoon muttered sleepily.

"Good night Namjoon" Jin closed the door softly, heading to the next room.

Second Room

Yoongi

The room was dead silent. With only the moonlight shining in the room, Jin was impressed to see that the second eldest had finished setting up his room already.

He turned towards to see his eldest dongsaeng passed out on the bed. He smiled to himself and put a blanket on the sleeping form, leaving the room quietly.

Third Room

Hoseok and Jimin

The lights were still on.

Inside the room, Jimin was reading a book on his bed while Hoseok was sitting with his laptop watching a movie.

Both looked up as soon as the endest hyung entered the room.

"Lights out you too... I know you are tired" Jin said in a no non sense tone.

Jimin and Hoseok quickly put the book and laptop away, not wanting to disobey their hyung.

"Good night hyung..." both of them muttered, sleep clear in their voices.

"Good night" he switched off the light and closed the door.

Fourth Room

Taehyung

Even though the room was dark, Jin knew the second youngest wasn't asleep.

As soon as he opened the door, it was confirmed.

Taehyung was busy playing video games with headphones on.

Jin approached the boy and smacked his head lightly.

"wha-" Taehyung turned around to see an angry looking Jin.

"Hehehehe" showing his box-smile, Taehyung asked for a few more minutes.

"I'll pull the plug if you don't shut this off right now Kim Taehyung"

Quickly turning off the game, Taehyung headed to bed.

"Good night hyung..." from under the covers.

Shaking his head, Jin headed for the door.

"good night Tae"

Last Room

Jungkook

Seeing a dim light from under the room confused the eldest. Jungkook was never one to not listen to him even though he had a bad habit like Taehyung to play video games till late night.

As soon as he entered the room, he sighed in relief.

Jungkook was sleeping soundlessly, the bedside lamp still on.

When Jin approached the bed to turn off the lamp, he saw the maknae was hugging Jin's alpaca stuff toy.

"When did he get that from my room?" muttering in confusion, he tried to pry the doll off the sleeping maknae but Jungkook had it in a strong grip, whining a little in his sleep.

Not to wake up the youngest, he let him cuddle his precious doll to sleep.

"strange" Jin left the room.

Switching off all the lights in the living room, the sleepy eldest headed to bed, hoping for a long sleep.