니 부모님과 부장님 날 미워해

AN: Not proof-read. Beware of grammatical errors.

_____________________________________

Recap:

*Jimin's POV*

"Is he okay? He's been kinda off the whole day" Namjoon hyung stated before entering the kitchen.

Now that I think about it, Tae has been awfully quiet during practice today and kept asking Hobi hyung when would we come back home.

What is going on with Taehyung?

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

*Hoseok's POV*

By the time Jin hyung and Jungkook woke up from their slumber, we all had taken a bath to freshen up and were hanging around im the living room. Well apart from Taehyung who had locked himself in his room and Jimin who had been sitting outside his room, occasionally knocking to see if he opens the door or not.

 Well apart from Taehyung who had locked himself in his room and Jimin who had been sitting outside his room, occasionally knocking to see if he opens the door or not

I had tried to get Jimin go and freshen up but he insisted on finding out what happened to make Taehyung act like that.

Jin hyung woke up first and looked around at us and stopped at Jimin outside Taehyung's door.

"Why is Jimin-ah sitting on the floor there?" he asked, slowly getting up from the couch, careful not to disturb a sleeping Jungkook.

"Tae rushed inside his room and has locked himself in as soon as we came back. So Jimin is trying to get him to open the door" I rolled my eyes and turn to look at the sad looking mochi on the cold floor.

I walked up to Jimin and pulled him up by his arms

"Hyung wha-" Jimin was surprised by the force I used to pick him up.

"Don't hyung me Park Jimin. Get back to your room and take a warm shower before you fall sick. Taehyung will come out when he wants too" I pushed him a little top hard inside our room before closing the door.

*Jin's POV*

I saw wide eyed how Hoseok pushed a reluctant Jimin inside their room. I opened my mouth to shout at Hoseok to stop pushing Jimin around when I saw Yoongi shaking his head at me.

I stop myself from saying anything and adjust the blanket on the sleeping maknae before going inside my room.

I could hear soft footsteps behind me so I left the door open when I entered my room.

Yoongi entered after me and closed the door before sitting on me bed.

"What happened Yoongi? What's going on?" I asked sitting down beside him.

"I don't really know hyung... Taehyung has been acting strangely all day and Jimin has been worried about him" seeing my confused face, he continued. 
"Throughout practice today, Taehyung has been wanting to come back home. We thought maybe he wanted to escape practice but as soon as we came back he saw you and Kookie on the couch, he suddenly rushed in and locked himself inside his room." Yoongi sighed.

"Taehyung locked his door?" I was shocked.

"Yes hyung... It has been almost 2 hours but he hasn't unlocked his door and even Jimin couldn't get through in"

"why would Tae do-"

"I think he became jealous"

I stared at him wide eyed. Taehyung was jealous?

"Jealous of what?"

Yoongi laid down on the bed and folded his hands under his head. "I think Tae likes Jungkookie and he got jealous when he saw you and kookie cuddle and then Jimin and Hoseok were literally squealing like armys, so he locked himself in."

I looked at him in shock. Taehyung likes our baby Kookie?

"Do you think... do you think our kookie likes him back?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Look hyung... we all know how much of a private person Jungkook is. He never shares his personal thoughts unless it includes all of us. It's very hard to know unless he says it himself but I thought you would know hyung...?" I looked at him confused.

"How would I know if Jungkook likes Taehyung or not?"

Yoongi gave me a smile "Hyung... Jungkook literally looks up to you. Have you seen him when he's around you? He roams around you like a puppy. If you tell him to sit he'll sit, if you tell him to jump, he'll jump. He sticks around you like a leech sometimes hyung..." Yoongi starts laughing loudly and rolling on the bed.

I look at him as if he has grown 2 heads on his neck.
He contained his laugh somehow before sitting up.
"Hyung... it wouldn't be a surprise if someday Jungkook says that he has a crush on you. It's so predictable but... about Taehyung, I've got no clue"

I almost choked on my breathe.

"Kookie could have a crush on... me?"