이제 그만 보고 시험공부해

*Warning*

Multiple pov's will happen in this chapter. Keep an eye out for *character pov* to not get confused between povs.

_______________________________________

Recap:

"Uh hyung?" Jungkook stammered as he looked around the food on the table and back at Jin, who raised his eyebrows questioning what?

"Isn't this too much food? I mean this could feed a whole army and we are only two people" Jungkook looked nervously at all the food.

"Then I guess we better get started. Shall we?" Jin clapped his hands excitedly before reaching for his chopsticks.

Jungkook let out a small laugh and followed his hyung.

Let's just say, by the time they finished the food, they were literally bloating.

*Present*

*Taehyung's POV*

Hoseok hyung was the one who suggested that we walk home.

Stupid idea hyung!

We all were dead tired but Hoseok hyung thought walking back home would make us feel fresh in this cold autumn weather.

Hoseok hyung and Jimin were walking, more skipping ahead of us while Namjoon and Suga hyung were walking slowly behind them, discussing about a track.

My legs were about to give up when we finally stopped at our doorstep.

Jimin rang the bell but nobody answered.

Did Jin hyung and Jungkook go out?

Suga hyung pushed Jimin aside and took out the extra set of keys and unlocked the door.

We quickly went inside, the warmth of the room enveloping us but the hallway was dark.

I went forward to the living room and stopped dead in my tracks.

*Jimin's POV*

I was about to head to my and Hobi hyung's room when I slammed into Tae's back.
I stumbled back, rubbing my forehead.

"Yaah! Kim Taehyung! Why are you standing in the middle of the hallway?"

Getting no response from Tae, I walked forward to see what made him a living statue when the scene infront of me made me stop too and squeal.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD"

*Yoongi's POV*

I immediately flinched hearing Jimin squeal.

"What the hell Park Jimin?"

I open my shoes and walk up to Jimin to scold him when I saw what he saw.

The tv was playing that english movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind on low volume but that wasn't what made him squeal.

There, on the couch, Jin hyung and Jungkook were sleeping peacefully while cuddling each other.

Jimin and Hoseok immediately ran up to them and started clicking pictures.

I smiled a bit and was going to tell Hope and Jimin to stop before they wake up the sleepyheads when Tae stormed off to his room and slammed the door shut.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at the now closed door to Tae's room.

*Jimin's POV*

I stared wide eyed before looking at the others who were in shock too.

I rushed towards Tae's room and tried to open the door but it was locked.

He never locked his room, not even while changing clothes. Something was wrong.

"Is he okay? He's been kinda off the whole day" Namjoon hyung stated before entering the kitchen.

Now that I think about it, Tae has been awfully quiet during practice today and kept asking Hobi hyung when would we come back home.

What is going on with Taehyung?