알아 좋은 걸 어떡해

Recap:

*Yoongi's POV*

Both Jin hyung and I jump at the loud sound coming outside our room. I quickly get up and walk to the bedroom door. Opening it, I look outside for the source of the sound. It was empty.

"What is it Yoongi-ah?" Jin hyung asks worriedly.

I look at him and smile. I look outside one more time before closing the door softly.

"Nothing hyung... Maybe Namjoon dropped something in his room" I smile and sit down.

"Ahhhh... Namjoon... that clumsy fellow never changes does he" he laughs a little.

I smile back at him before glancing at the closed door again.

"Yeah hyung... some people never change" with an uneasy smile.

*Present*

*Jungkook's POV*

I look around the empty living room to see if anyone was awake before opening the door to my room as quietly as possible. I quietly slide inside the room and peek out once to check if anyone noticed me. That would have been freaking awkward. 

I turn to lie down and my bed and see someone cuddling with my pillow. 

Who could that be? 

Rolling my eyes, I go near the sleeping figure and shout in their ears, 

"TAEHYUNG!".

*Taehyung's POV*

"Kookie! I'm gonna kick your ass." I smirk as my shooter keeps running towards his sniper.

"TAEHYUNG" 

I wake up wide eyed. 

"What the - ?" I see Jungkook in all his evil glory showing me his innocent baby bunny face. I scowl at him as I control myself from throwing my- his pillow at him. 

He starts laughing. 

I lie back down on his bed stretching, "Where were you this morning? I woke up early and wanted to play a round of Overwatch but you weren't here." 

His smile fades. 

He sits down beside me and mumbles something under his breath.

I lean myself closer to hear what he said but damn! that bunny is too quiet.

*Jungkook's POV*

"Where were you this morning? I woke up early and wanted to play a round of Overwatch but you weren't here." 

I suddenly lose my excitement of surprising Tae and frown. I completely forgot the excuse I had been thinking all this time. I sit down beside him and mumble quietly "I was..."

Tae leans towards me, raising an eyebrow as if asking me to repeat myself.

I sit up and turn to face him "Forget that. Why are you here?"

Tae grins at me, "Let's play a round. I am in a very good mood. Can't wait to make you lose"

I grin. 

"Challenge Accepted"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae is clearly too happy. 

I lost all the 5 matches. I look at him annoyed.

 "Why are you so happy?"

Tae looks at me and misses a shot. He glares at me instantly. 

But then he puts down the controller and turns towards me.

"You won't believe what happened today Kookie"

*Jin's POV*

"Yoongi... I was thinking of tracing these letters back to the sender"

Yoongi looks at me and smiles awkwardly scratching the back of his head. 

"I don't think that's a good idea, hyung."

I was not expecting that. I thought he was going to back me up on this.

 "But why?"

He sighed and looked down at his hands.

"I think... the letters should remain anonymous for their own safety... I think the sender wanted to remain anonymous for a reason hyung."

I frown at him.

 "Also, this anonymity has its own charm. See it got you all hooked up"

He smirked at me. 

That cheeky bastard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Short and filler but... my beta reader aka my bff wrote this chapter Dew_debolina