Surprise

Alexis POV

I was so busy at work filling orders, travelling, and promoting my business but after Jz and I exchange numbers I looked forward to hearing from her and between her and my husband's calls and text, work I had time for nothing or no one else but to be honest I felt like this is where I belonged.

So as Jz and I decided we had video called and chatted enough it was time for us to meet face to face and put all our words to action, I can honestly say I loved her before I met her :)

As I spoke to my husband on the phone and told him about my trip he simply ask when do you want to go? But being the person that I am and him accepting me with all my faults (trust me there were a few) I ask him to come home so we could talk and I could go.

After putting my brother and a employee in charge of work, plans were made, flights were booked and my baby was coming home.

He gave me the date of his arrival, he did not came then but a few days after

Phone convoy between Alexis and Julian

(Hun) hey wifey

(A) hey hun how are you, I expected you yesterday

(Hun) baby I know but we didn't have flights available, where are you

(A) oh so do you know when you'll be coming home I miss you, am by my grandmother

(Hun) missing you too, tell Granny I said hi, and am hoping to fly out before the weekend, love and see you soon

(A) OK, I love you too :)

I was about to get off the couch when there was a knock on the door, I open and there stood Julian with his suitcase in hand and a smile on his face.